Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Add take over button for the bot teams

Add take over button for the bot teams

Supose that I see a bot team in a friend league, and I wanna use this... now I can not if is not in the list of teams to do a take over nope?

so just add buttton and I will be a little bit more happy next time that I will try to do a league with forum members

is stupid that if you refresh the page u see other teams one time and another but maybe one dont see the team he want...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I support your idea +1!
    khris likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, that would be a nice addition to the Take Over feature!! Good Idea.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave your team for another team in the same league? Who would define that this team is up for grabs? The only way I see someone benefiting from this move is if his team has bad players and he finds an abandoned team with good players. So let's say we get this button, the other manager should have a message saying that if he does not decline his team will change hands. let's say you get a 5 day window on that, I could be away on business for a week and lost my team like that, this would make me really, really, really angry... Then again this could create problems like managers conspiring into trading players pooling them on a team and then have their friend taking over a team with combined assets from at least 2 teams. Just a couple of kinks I can throw from my hat without thinking a lot... It's 5:30am anyway :P
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He means the Teams that are no longer managed by a person, but a "Bot".
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]