Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Skip season

Skip season

Would be nice an option "Skip this season".. sometimes we need a brake .. when we have holidays or something.. after the end of a season just ask : "Attend next season or skip" ..And that skip would be a month of freedom for us ))

would your players still age?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I don't know who could this work. Freezing team for one season makes a lot of questions and problems, for example age, contracts, champions league competition...
    RJSlow likes this.

everything should freeze... i was in holiday for 2 weeks and i was in another country .. and every evening i was searching for free wifi so i can check the team and the players.. i hardly finished the 7th ...

if the freeze would be soon after the ending of a season, it would be before setting up games for cup and champions league .. so would be enough time to organize well everything....

this option would avoid situations when 1-2-3 teams have only loses in a season ...

and to be honest, after playing 14 month now almost every day, i really need a break.. some time without thinking of it... and i dont see another option to do that ...

i think the idea is a good one, and I hear you when your talking about a break, but as t11_fan said how would CL spot, aging, and contracts would work. I would say everything can be frozen but you have to give up your CL spot. Plus your team would essentially disappear for a season because you should not be able to get offers for players, your youth team will not generate youth players. It would be similar to tanking

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Top Eleven never sleeps LOL

and yea, time ago Ive said something like this... no age to win... and ofc.... no training to do... just like save the game...

Seriously skipping seasons......lol.....I don't see that happening

why not? its preferable simply to abandon the game ?

Would be good and my Wife would be happy as we wouldn't have to rush home because I have a game about to start !
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Yeah, this sounds reasonable enough and it won't be hard for the developers to make it into a function in the game. When the season ends, in the window you get before you start any matches, you could have a choice of sitting the next season out. This would not affect anyone else, since you would not participate in any league/cup/cl before the matches are decided. It's not a bad feature to have since it would not hurt anyone and help at least some players as it seems. Nord should think about that and start paying more attention to the forum as well
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast