Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Suggest not arranging games at the instance that the players conditions recover.

Famous

Suggest not arranging games at the instance that the players conditions recover.

When game time overlaps with the instance that players' condition recovers, condition recovering will be delayed until the game ends. For such case, to avoid wasting condition, I usually manage some of my reserve players' condition to be around 94-95% instead of 99% right before the game.

This results slight disadvantage in competition, but it is not too big deal for one game.

However, fixtures of a team are often arranged 3 hours apart. As a result, the above competitive disadvantage can occur for 2 consecutive games. I shall face this tomorrow. I will be glad if Nordeus consider this suggestion to avoid unfair competitions.

everybodies rest time period ends at different times. So with as many players play this game, no matter what they do there are going to be matches that overlap with the end of the 3 hour rest period. It rarely happens to me so i have not had any problems with it
    cookizzz likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

They could make it that rest periods are on the hour for all...and avoid matches between 5 to and 10 past.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    everybodies rest time period ends at different times. So with as many players play this game, no matter what they do there are going to be matches that overlap with the end of the 3 hour rest period. It rarely happens to me so i have not had any problems with it
    You are reasonable. I do not really have big complaint on this.

But this situation is not really too rare. Actually, One ninth (2x10 / 60x3 = 11%) of the games are in this situation.

To avoid this, maximum 22% less time will not be available for fixture scheduling. Maybe distribution of games will become uneven and affect server loading. I know programmers will have their difficulties. So I did not voice out in the past.

However, maybe delaying games to 2 minutes after players of concerning team recovers is as difficult as I thought. I hope to the programmer kindly consider as it is fairer.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    They could make it that rest periods are on the hour for all...and avoid matches between 5 to and 10 past.
    I think that at present condition recovery time is dynamic, not in fixed time. So it may not be possible to confine condition recovery time to within 1 hour.

I believe the game time span is approximately equal to your estimation. Maybe 5 minute longer as some games have extra time and penalty. If condition recovery time is within this period. The game is suggested to delay to start in 2 or 3 minute after the time recovery time. Actually I don't worry too much the periods for all games in server are not evenly distributed. But I imagine that there will be chain reactions affecting other game times (overlapping with another recovery time, delay the game 3 hour later....)

Only the programmers know their game logic. But I understand they have their difficulties. This should be complicate.

Famous
    This is not rare to me. I will face this problem again on next Champion League game day.