Thread: Random ideas to make game more interesting, if devs care to read!

Random ideas to make game more interesting, if devs care to read!

Hi all,

Will share some random ideas and lets hope developers read forum.

1. League stats also apply to cup and champions league. Thats right, we care to see who scored more goals or who performs better in those tournaments as well.

2. Achievements. Need to say more? Successful games of today integrate achievements. This is the spice of modern gaming...what kind of achievements ? well possibilities are endless really, you can have all kind of those, it is really a matter of imagination.

3. More detailed live game description. We need some game realism and we also need to know for sure when a player underperforms while a live match is played.

4. Latest Stadium screen failed, we need realism. Do I need to say more really? This looks like farmville in early stages. Another good idea on this would be terrain customization and team colors to reflect on our stadium picture.

Thank you for reading and share your thoughts plz, criticism is welcome.
    I will return with more in time!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    Very good. I agree with all of them.

Except on your first point: when I check how my league opponents are doing, I can easily tell which ones do and don't have a game in hand, so I know which team to root for in their next match. If we muddled up CL, Cup and League games then I wouldn't be able to do that. If you go click on an opponents team, their information will come up, as everybody knows, and there, we can see their past 5 (is it 5?) games and whether they won, drew or lost.

iykwim
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Hi all,

Will share some random ideas and lets hope developers read forum.

1. League stats also apply to cup and champions league. Thats right, we care to see who scored more goals or who performs better in those tournaments as well.

2. Achievements.Need to say more? Successful games of today integrate achievements. This is the spice of modern gaming...what kind of achievements ? well possibilities are endless really, you can have all kind of those, it is really a matter of imagination.

3. More detailed live game description. We need some game realism and we also need to know for sure when a player underperforms while a live match is played.

4. Latest Stadium screen failed, we need realism. Do I need to say more really? This looks like farmville in early stages. Another good idea on this would be terrain customization and team colors to reflect on our stadium picture.

Thank you for reading and share your thoughts plz, criticism is welcome.
    I will return with more in time!
    I agree with the 2nd point. But not just manager achievements, individual achievements. I want to see how many total career goals the player has scored, what's the point of his stats getting wiped at the end of the season? I think that would be pretty useful in seeing if the player is a consistent scorer or a lousy one.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<