Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: U-21 players for free

We all want that, that already been discussed. But the point is, Nordeus can't change this for two reasons :

1/ Money talk.
    2/ Unfair for players who bought them.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

They will never make tokens this way because no1 really spends 15+ tokens on a decent young player that is way behind the team. They should input hiring scouts as staff or build youth camps in different regions and you get a judgement on certain youth and invest in them then. Gives us a new style of playing home grown vs transfer market...West Ham vs Chelsea. Imagine you spend 20 tokens on a youth and 1 season later he emerges as 18yo 5* SA. Or spend 15 tokens and you get 4 star player playing 2 different positions...etc. Hell, let them rob us once in awhile and say the player was a flop. Sure you'll be mad but you'll invest again and its a fun way to play the game as well and that's only way Nordeous can profit from the U-21 system.
    ParshulXXL likes this.

I will disagree with that common idea regarding U21. I usual sign the players of U21, for my point of view are the best value for money players. Instead of fighting in transfers to get a player which later i might find that he is crap, I prefer the safe way of U21, aged 18 players, who usually are the best players of my team, if i am lacking a role or i see that someone worth it, i might power training him in the beginning in order to keep him many seasons. I prefer expencive good players than carbidge in my team which in one or 2 seasons i will sell them again and in the long run i would have paid the same amount of tokens. PS.of course i am discussing about the talented player, not the other one. I am saying that not because i want to pay tokens but i believe that if they come for free they are not going to be gifted as talented players.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 02-25-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

+1 for your idea ... let`s make us heard !

Banned
    i don´t like this idea. the fact that players are from your academy and they are young doesn´t meen that they don´t need any tokens. Of course they do. What should they live from ? How would you like if someone would tell you that you can work for us but you don´t need any money bacause you are from our company. you would leave. so that is no wonder that these players aer leaveing too.
    they are young and they need to learn how to manage all funds they get and all our tokens can be for them very important lesson.
    Don´t ruin them their lifes, give them some tokens. it is not to much for such a young players with a future.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I will disagree with that common idea regarding U21. I usual sign the players of U21, for my point of view are the best value for money players. Instead of fighting in transfers to get a player which later i might find that he is crap, I prefer the safe way of U21, aged 18 players, who usually are the best players of my team, if i am lacking a role or i see that someone worth it, i might power training him in the beginning in order to keep him many seasons. I prefer expencive good players than carbidge in my team which in one or 2 seasons i will sell them again and in the long run i would have paid the same amount of tokens. PS.of course i am discussing about the talented player, not the other one. I am saying that not because i want to pay tokens but i believe that if they come for free they are not going to be gifted as talented players.
    it depends your team quality. if you have an average 4-5 star team and the young player is close to your team average quality then i agree with you. furthermore i have a very difficult server to buy good players so paying 20 tokens for the youth is a good deal. but my team quality is close to 6 stars. what the hell do i need a player 10 quality points lower than my team average? and pay almost 20 tokens? i have signed my 4star youth only 2 times because i realy needed a player in his position and because he was close to become 5 star. all the other times it's just a crap player that i kick him out without second thought.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    i don´t like this idea. the fact that players are from your academy and they are young doesn´t meen that they don´t need any tokens. Of course they do. What should they live from ? How would you like if someone would tell you that you can work for us but you don´t need any money bacause you are from our company. you would leave. so that is no wonder that these players aer leaveing too.
    they are young and they need to learn how to manage all funds they get and all our tokens can be for them very important lesson.
    Don´t ruin them their lifes, give them some tokens. it is not to much for such a young players with a future.
    Dude...get serious, please! Those players are imagined and they DON'T LIVE their lifes! And where the hell did you saw that some club pays for their own players same, or twice bigger amount of money that could be payed for star player!? it just doesn't make sence!
    Last edited by Cana 22; 02-28-2013 at 02:36 PM.
    Fyhreri and Darth Sidious like this.

Didn't we spent our time and money building u21 buildings? And don't we have to wait a full month for new players income? Then I don't understand why we should spend any token in young players.

Banned
    then you will never unlcok any U-21 feautures in this game, once you will reach level 30

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    then you will never unlcok any U-21 feautures in this game, once you will reach level 30
    yes you can, i'm level 52 and i just unlocked the U21 girls team with 2,345 tokens which I saved up by watching videos. Just signed a 13 year old girl today! Costs me 30 tokens but she's worth it. She's fast, not that skillful but she's got all the dirty tricks up her sleeves, sorta like the female version of Sergio Busquets. She's a pretty little German girl named Unkulunkulu and she's willing to cut her hair short disguise as a boy to play for the boy's team. Only problem is that she's requests to wear number 00 which the FA has not approved. hmmm...how come Hamsik opens his mouth like he's ready to blow?
    July Fourth and Darth Sidious like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast