Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Break day

Lightbulb Break day

I think it's better for everyone, whether players or developers that there will be a rest day between each season and other.
    It's will be useful for developers in that they will do what is needed to update the game without haste and to reduce the problems resulting from the update.
    As for the players will give the opportunity for everyone to re-arrange the team and purchase the players that needed for the new season and prepare for the beginning of a strong season.

Well there has been multiple posts about this topic on the forum, usually around the new season time. Everytime someone brings it up everyone agrees that it would be great (there are varying opinions on how long the break will be though). But as usual, nordeus will probably do nothing

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    well, My opinion is no.
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    well, My opinion is no.
    Why no?
    I think that idea (rest day) is good but as always, nordeus won't change this system for sure. Although we suggested them a lot of things to change, they didn't react. However they brought out their own ideas like shortening season which would force players to spend even more resources in game, of course managers are against that.
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Why no?
    I think that idea (rest day) is good but as always, nordeus won't change this system for sure. Although we suggested them a lot of things to change, they didn't react. However they brought out their own ideas like shortening season which would force players to spend even more resources in game, of course managers are against that.
    well, there will be a boring day !
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    well, there will be a boring day !
    Boring day? !!
    Just what will be missing is a cup match, but in return, will you buy players, train others and rearrange your team.
    Last edited by Marwan Younis; 11-18-2014 at 01:14 PM.
    Khew Hong Let and t11_fan like this.

Nordeus is not here unless they are about to make money!
    Khew Hong Let and t11_fan like this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

How many of you have miss the 1st cup match during new season start.
    Is happen to me that there is maintenance is in progress before new season start time in between 10:00am to 14:00pm and i can't log on to the game during this timing, but just after i can log in to the game after 14:00pm and found out that my 1st cup match was play at 11:59am and i miss the match.
    Is good to demand to have a day off, Nordeus can do they maintenance and on the same day after the maintenance we can log on to buy/sell player at the open market, play some friendly match to test out the new formation and prepare for our new season.
    The current system right now, there is no time for us to prepare for the new season,cup match is start without know the schedule.
    Marwan Younis and t11_fan like this.

During 2 years Ive heared this suggestion... I will add that at the end of every season injuries have to dissappear... or at least be reduced...

would be great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast