Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Youth Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Golubovic View Post
    Agree!!!
    let us make hear by nordeus
    Ro Edu and Cihan500 like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Paulo Jorge Amorim, you are not the first and you won't be the last one who is asking this .... but yes I support you and I agree with you here! Thumb up!
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

In the real world, well in England, when a player is given his first pro contract it will be either a short 2 year contract on low ages, this is usually when a player is brought into the squad but needs a lot of work still to be done and will probably spend most of that time in the reserves, with the odd appearance in early round of cup games.
    In this game that would be your 2* player

The second would be say a 4-5 year contract, wages on slightly lower than regulars the same age in the squad, with increases through the term of his contract when goals are achieved, first team appearances and such like.
    This would be the 4*.
    In both cases a signing on fee would be paid.
    IMO the tokens '24' is the signing on fee or agents cost, but as I said above, it is totally unrealistic, as the money you can get from the bank at level 3 is 6m.
    A 4*27 will cost around 3.5m and maybe 20 tokens with wages of around 40k.
    Real cost
    Cash up front 3.5m
    Token cost 4.8m
    Wages 120k
    Total 8,420,000

Nordeus way.
    24 tokens 5.76m
    Wages 120k

So you save around 2.5m, but only if you have to bid 20+ tokens, if you get him in the auction for 10 or less then you have the better deal, factoring in the cost of building the facilities and you are losing money big style.
    Buying from Nordeus and selling does not really work well either financially as you would have to sell him for over 6m.
    6m is useless to you as your token tally has been reduced to get him in the first place.
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

at least make it fewer (tokens) for youth academy or we can use it in friendly match as trial to see player skill
    Cihan500 likes this.

Yeah, it's way too much tokens... I would be glad to pay some tokens to get a youth player, but not as much as 10-20 tokens!
    Cihan500 likes this.
    Team: FC Kabel Åttio
    Level: 15
    Season: 15
    League: 7 first place, 4 second place, 2 third place
    Champions League: 2 first place, 3 third place
    Cup: 1 first place, 2 third place
    Flags: 56

agree
    Cihan500 likes this.

free please more realistic
    Cihan500 likes this.

I'm new playing Level 2 and my first two youth players were a Quality-11 (2*) MC that was for no tokens and a Q-18 (3*) DR for 12 tokens.

If you can't (or don't want to) sign them, you should be able to sell them or get a percentage of their value as they came out of your system.

Youth acadamy players should be free to sign, and if you dont want them in your squad you should be able to sell them and keep the profits, Gretts.
    Yinhung and Cihan500 like this.

And why lose a star every season ?
    Cihan500 likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast