Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Artess

Thread: Turn Off Friendlies

Turn Off Friendlies

I would like to have the option to turn off friendly matches. It can be slightly annoying to login and see you played a friendly match a few hours earlier so having the option to make yourself unavailable for friendlies would be a good addition...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why ? You have nothing to loose if your team played a friendly (even if you lost), while the other team/friend wins something - boosters,money, testing.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I get that but I would like to give these games a proper go which I cannot if I do not know they are being played.

I think it would be a nice feature if, at times, you can make yourself unavailable to participate in friendly games...

Unfortunately turning it off would then prevent others from using you for boosters and training or from trying formations against yours without your Managerial Genius interfering. So what you see as a positive impacts negatively on others.

I regularly get farmed for boosters or 'tested' and I don't mind one bit....in fact it gives me another opportunity to see performances under unfavourable conditions.

If this was implemented then I'd like it a condition that the team refusing friendlies couldn't play them either for a time period - I don't want to be thrashed then denied the right for revenge

Famous
    I will suggest simply hiding all friendly match results of the side being challenged.

Friendly match arrangement is still not perfect, but this have been improved from old days. I believe Nordeus still want to retain this so managers can unofficially taste the feelings of attending matches.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I will suggest simply hiding all friendly match results of the side being challenged.

Friendly match arrangement is still not perfect, but this have been improved from old days. I believe Nordeus still want to retain this so managers can unofficially taste the feelings of attending matches.
    Now, that is a quality idea...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Smith View Post
    Now, that is a quality idea...
    But this is still not perfect. Occasionally I found my account is locked for making changes in formation, etc. for about 15 minutes because my team is playing an friendly match.

A good solution would be to only allow games that the other manager accepts. Like in real life, y'know?
    By the way, do friendly matches that you do not initiate drain your players' stamina?
    OcalaFC likes this.

Not a problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Smith View Post
    I would like to have the option to turn off friendly matches. It can be slightly annoying to login and see you played a friendly match a few hours earlier so having the option to make yourself unavailable for friendlies would be a good addition...
    This WAS a problem when a "friend" challenged you just before an important game - but they have fixed that now (about a year ago) and your condition/morale etc are restored at the end of the match.

I have not had any "lock out" problems. You can always "unfriend" the culprets - that is what I used to do in the bad old days!
    Last edited by Mark Warren; 01-27-2015 at 10:42 PM.