Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level up

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I haven't heard something like that, can you pls explain a little more, cause 25 is the next level which seems I am going to be promoted (current 4th in league).
    You will get put into a "Shark Pool" like on Mafia Wars, Everyone L25 or above plays in a L25 League/Champions League and Player stars don't decrease when you level up from L25 onwards.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks July Fourth, it looks like an interesting change
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It stops at Level 25. Anyone that levels above 25 is just a visual level and they are still effectively a Level 25 player.
    Really? If that's true then what's the point of being higher level visually?

You will get put into a "Shark Pool" like on Mafia Wars, Everyone L25 or above plays in a L25 League/Champions League and Player stars don't decrease when you level up from L25 onwards.
    What about the transfer market? What's the highest quality you can buy? Hard to catch up to that veteran who's supposed to be level 36

If that happens, i guess July knows what he says, I find it logical, must be a point where available to buy players quality stops (next will be superman), in the other hand the only difference is that you are not loosing a star when promoting but i guess that players quality continues to improove all other should remain the same, (competitions, transfers etc) so visuall or not doesnt make a difference, after all visual is everything in games lol. PS i dont think that are too many above Level 30 ( i guess). I suppose that what happens at 25 level now should increase in level as time passes, as players are moving higher maybe they are readjusting the ceiling, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    If that happens, i guess July knows what he says, I find it logical, must be a point where available to buy players quality stops (next will be superman), in the other hand the only difference is that you are not loosing a star when promoting but i guess that players quality continues to improove all other should remain the same, (competitions, transfers etc) so visuall or not doesnt make a difference, after all visual is everything in games lol. PS i dont think that are too many above Level 30 ( i guess). I suppose that what happens at 25 level now should increase in level as time passes, as players are moving higher maybe they are readjusting the ceiling, who knows.
    How about we all stop at level 25, input relegation And have 20 teams league. How much cost for a 5* at your level? 200 million?

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    How about we all stop at level 25, input relegation And have 20 teams league. How much cost for a 5* at your level? 200 million?
    Relegation does not work on this game, also max player value is just over 100m each.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Relegation does not work on this game, also max player value is just over 100m each.
    How much over 100M? I have a 5* worth 104M, and only level 16. I have the feeling that it'll be hard for me to operate on my 35T/season when I reach level 25.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    After around level 20 the rate of increase in price declines, and comes to a point at level 24 where the worst 3* player has almost the same price with your best 6* the first has 107M and the second has 109M. The prices are fixed in 3-4 figures for all players, 106m,107m, 108m, 109m. But the salary continues to increase , an average salary of a 5* is 23m. In lower levels salary and price where increasing proportionaly (specially when u were renew the contract, salary was i think exactly the 10% of price), if that was continuing and according the current salary at level 24 the price would be 230m but that is not happening.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-08-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    How much over 100M? I have a 5* worth 104M, and only level 16. I have the feeling that it'll be hard for me to operate on my 35T/season when I reach level 25.
    For some reasons money is not a problem (most have all facilities completed long ago), and in my case as i was advancing the need in tokens was reducing due to many reasons, but competition and teams quality is very high so if u want to continue to add trophies in your collection and the same time advance levels then yes, u need tokens. Its about your targets, what i wanted in later levels was only to promote.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-08-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast