Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level up

Level up

I suggest reduce the gap in levels between new and old players. Make a contest and winner gets to level up or pay a certain amount of tokens to reach certain levels. I'm so jealous looking at old managers and their players with much higher stats than mine knowing one day I reach there I will still be jealous because I can never catch up. This is the only game that happens in such direction. Atleast stop at level 40 (still a long ass way) and let us one day catch up and compete against the best in the game. And input relegation! If you feel that's unfair because the players will be more superior then enforce financial issues making the team sell players in order to balance the book (unless they use tokens to pay penalty or buy more money to save the club....I know you like this already and grinning when read this DEVs). Or maybe the winner and runner up jumps 2 levels and the rest one level??? I would certainly invest more if I could jump levels.

I jumped levels (1 to 3), some other managers in my league as well (2nd season, but already league level 3). Most of the teams were level 1 league champions. I think Nordeus did this to fill leagues since some inactive higher league teams got deleted. How the selection of the teams passing one level worked, I don't know (could have been based on quality or randomly), but I am happy I got selected. So there seems to be such a feature already.

it's good like this, 1 day u'll stop playing the game anyway.. or u'll play games all life ? there's a life out there dude
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

No its not so, I catch up players started 8-9 months before me, I am playing in a league where teams begun in average 6 months after TE11 initiated, every season half of teams are advancing the other half plays again in same level, its a compromising kind of promotion or relegation which keeps the balance for everyone to be happy. Its not right to cancel so many ppl's efforts for advancing for so long. its a matter for how long u r willing to play the game, thats the prize of those who insisted.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Dosent metter, it will just take a lot of times but in time you will catch them from behinde.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

How you suppose to catch them if they all promoted every season?

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    it's good like this, 1 day u'll stop playing the game anyway.. or u'll play games all life ? there's a life out there dude
    really bro? life out there? You mean this is not reality?

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom
    Atleast stop at level 40 (still a long ass way)

It stops at Level 25. Anyone that levels above 25 is just a visual level and they are still effectively a Level 25 player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    They are not all promoting every season. Think about it, every season we have half of the teams promoting, every month the number of the teams which are above you, are divided by 2. Yes you are not going to catch easily a team thats promoting every time but even that at some point that team will not promoted or the manager will stop. The numbers are absolute 7 promoting 7 remain.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It stops at Level 25. Anyone that levels above 25 is just a visual level and they are still effectively a Level 25 player.
    I haven't heard something like that, can you pls explain a little more, cause 25 is the next level which seems I am going to be promoted (current 4th in league).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast