Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Why doesn't the youth facility take into account what we already have?

Addicted
    Well today my level 32 team, which is desperate for money, has just been blessed with 2 new academy players. A GK 172 ratings for 24 tokens and , yes, you guessed it, another GK 162 rating who is impossible to sell. Thanks Nordeus. I rely on academy players being sellable but it looks like I will have to use tokens to go to the bank again. The bank manager will be sick of the sight of me soon lol.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hahah yes the random sometimes feels like it haas an evil genius behind it....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It already knows "preferred formation", it will tell you 4-4-2, etc.or in my case 3-6-1..

I do wish it wasn't so random with selection, as I show with 1st post, that team has gotten a ST or DL for the last four or five out puts. (signed some shown, let others go)

I find it surprising since they are losing sales of youth that they wouldn't fix it so it was more likely players we wanted, but random is probably easier on the servers.
    oic. T11 exactly knows I prefer 4-4-2 but it thinks I prefer 'hard attacking' which I seldom use even if I am still losing in last minutes.

Anyway, if it has such information, this can make use of this. I think random plus slight higher weighting on positions we normally use may be a flexible option for the server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12