Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Matthew Card
  • 1 Post By emre_cs

Thread: Live player ratings during match

Exclamation Live player ratings during match

How are we supposed to know who is playing well and who is playing poorly when there are no ratings during the game???
    On iPad you only see ratings at the end, by then it's too late to sub obviously, and if you have players with 5 or less, i want to sub them out!!

Surely this is a fundamental feature every Football management game needs!!

Introduce live player rating system please, or at least have it update every 5 minutes (game time minutes 0-90).

i supported,
    i just write support after see topic.
    hi
    i play top eleven and I watch every match.
    if I'm watching the game, I need to see the rate players of between the circuit.

football rankings are shown of between the circuit.

Example 45' between the circuit.

i need see player degree.
    i change player.

must be advantageous watch the match
    Gert Funck likes this.

if you watch the commentary you can usually tell who is having a howler but I like the surprise at the end. Makes the ingame managerial experience that much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    if you watch the commentary you can usually tell who is having a howler but I like the surprise at the end. Makes the ingame managerial experience that much more fun.
    You mean standing ovation substitudes? XD I would like it as well *bump*

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    What a load of rubbish!

The comments are shown every 10-15min and barely tell you anything, they are so vague like "Player kicks ball upfield"
    Did the ball go to his team or the opposition?
    Did it hit the referee?
    Did it explode?!

Absolutely useless commentary!!

Real managers do not stay at home doing nothing while the team plays, they watch the game, see who plays well/poor and changes accordingly!!

If you watch the whole game, it should give you the ratings, as if you were there, in real time!!
    Ratings would be based on the player performance, passing, tackling, positioning, etc....
    If they manage to generate the ratings at the end, they can do it during the game using the same system...

UNLESS the ratings are just random??? Would that surprise you?

Not me, since my goalkeepers can get 4 or 5 when we win 2-0 yet an 8 when we lose 0-2 RANDOM!!