Thread: balance the leagues

Famous

Thumbs up balance the leagues

Dear Creators!

maybe i am the *masochist or a curious one but sometimes(busted: all the time ) i peek at other player's standings, stats etc... and this is not the first that im rolling on the floor when i looking at opponent...

im at currently level2 manager with a level2 team with 28.2 avg (currently selling 2 weak players so its gonna up 29ish)

latest bidding guy was: 22.4 hmmm i said not bad oooh wait he is at lvl3 and he is leading his group... GUYS! REALLY???

im struggling with an almost same strenght guy for first place at my level??? and all the time im looking at rival bidders (not first time) and i see REALLY F***ED up LOW stats and leading his/her group! its not just frustrating, its UNFAIR!

this system has not contains rebalance feauture or what??? (meaning: after season of course)

please guys make FAIR and rebalanced groups in the future!

THANX!

Reason of editing:
    Ok guys this is getting ridiculous... when i was posting this text i was selling my SUB defender to a lvl3 team and he is leading his group with 24.5 (this is an upgraded number with my ex defender )
    nonsense...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-27-2015 at 06:20 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Leagues are based vaguely on quality after friends are grouped together. There has to be some variety though. I do not have friends on my level now, and my league consists of teams pretty near in Q, with some better and a couple worse. This late in the season there will be greater gaps depending on how active the managers are.

I've heard more complaints of it being all the same Q rather than otherwise.

If you feel your league isn't hard enough befriend strong teams on your level.

Having a 5* or better average (top 14) is asking for a hard Cup, by the way, since it is based purely on Quality, you will likely face teams a level or more above you.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    "This late in the season there will be greater gaps depending on how active the managers are."

Sorry, didnt mention that my experience same as starting of a season... i have remembered that the bidding opponents and their leagues was pretty low at start too!

"If you feel your league isn't hard enough befriend strong teams on your level. "

Have u read my post??? i complained about group i have an almost same team and 3 following for 3rd place... if i put my finger randomly at my bidding opponents i conclude they could never smell 7th or better place at my group...

This system not good enough and fair at the moment ... A real seed system would be nicer like in real football

For example: AT SEASON start: My team would be in seed1 or POT1, a slightly weaker team would get seed2 or POT2 and etc... and ur system would DRAW randomly from seed1/POT 1, seed2/POT 2 etc... like UEFA EURO champs...

Is that hard???
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-28-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Not as hard as whining about it. If you are maxing your skill points before the start of every season, you will be placed vs. harder opponents. It's also why I chose to leave my Q average at 29.9 before the start of my 5th season. It's currently at 34.6 with 7 players 29 or lower. My league is a joke and my cup and CL are all winnable. Learn about the game's intricacies before you whine about how it "should" be. The only benefit to placement in higher league and cup levels compared to your manager level is the increased financial gain and more competitive matches.

Famous
    Whining your ass... made a suggestion, thats all...

instead of tricky movements what about a fair redesigned drawing system? as i stated before, every league would contained every scale of quality per league... that would be fair...

imagine it if UEFA would draw for Euro champs in group A: italy, netherlands, germany, england, spain, france... and 2 of them gonna qualify for the finals... group H would be: andorra, liechtenstein, luxembourg etc...

.... still joke!