Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 2 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: Unlock temporally special items

Unlock temporally special items

I think that the people need more challanges to keep the intrest and be entertained in T11.
    The achievements that developers created are a little bit fast to win, and I will suggest another type of achievements to unlok but, during a year.

Examples:
    Unlock a special Jersey, Emblem or title, after win 3 Leagues/Cups or Cl's during a natural year, then a 2nd jersey after 5 and 10.

Or one can have the right to use a special jersey or so, after win a title or some amount of these...

I really hink that we need something of that.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    When I suggested them years ago the achievement idea it was a bit different, they created it but not exactly my idea. I also suggested when you are unlocking the acheivements to get unique items. I think they can still do it and come with some unique things that money can't buy and not everyone will have it.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    I think that this is not a bad idea, but I would like to use the jersey, emblem, badge etc as a template that I can make my own. The 5 year anniversary 'presents' were not for me and I will never use them, but if I could have modified the shirt to suit my colors then maybe it would have been better. But the emblem showing the number 5, well, totally useless.
    Also, maybe they should show some sort of reward for long term players. Yesterday I got my 'acievement' for playing for 4 years. Surely to celebrate my 'birthday' I could have received some sort of reward/bonus.
    Last edited by Staggy Stagg; 05-22-2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I think that this is not a bad idea, but I would like to use the jersey, emblem, badge etc as a template that I can make my own. The 5 year anniversary 'presents' were not for me and I will never use them, but if I could have modified the shirt to suit my colors then maybe it would have been better. But the emblem showing the number 5, well, totally useless.
    Also, maybe they should show some sort of reward for long term players. Yesterday I got my 'acievement' for playing for 4 years. Surely to celebrate my 'birthday' I could have received some sort of reward/bonus.
    The emblem with the 5 seems an announce from Las vegas really ...LOL