Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: World Competition of T11 per seasons

World Competition of T11 per seasons

I think that this game is the best that we can play now in the market as free game, or FB Football Manager game, but need some changes, because after seasons playing, all becomes always the same (yea, is football, but...).

This game need a competition for the managers, of all the world, Rankings and so. People want to compete and now playing this game one can not know who is the better T11 manager of the world. The older, who have more trebles, more Leagues...
    Info of other clubs have to be at 1 click distance.

So my suggestion is to do seasons of 6 months, a world competition.
    A manager will win points, for the victories he obtain, for the titles he win, and maybe for top scorer/assistances.

After 6 seasons, 6 months +/- the 1st season will finish and another will start. Eeverybod will see who are the better mangers always and one will allways have options to enter in some hall of fame.
    Last edited by khris; 05-14-2015 at 03:19 AM.
    cookizzz and Go Ahead Eagles like this.

Famous
    It's a super champion league. Will matches of this competition be held, say once per week, besides the normal league/CL/Cup matches?

If all teams drawn in same competition start in the same club level, in extreme case the final match can be between 2 clubs with 6 club levels apart.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It's a super champion league. Will matches of this competition be held, say once per week, besides the normal league/CL/Cup matches?

If all teams drawn in same competition start in the same club level, in extreme case the final match can be between 2 clubs with 6 club levels apart.
    I only wanna see rankings LOL rankings rankings rankings :3

I really think after 2 years that this game, that is of football and we know that football is the same always,,,, need something attractive, and new.

In my case I suggest to do exactly the same as now, but, Nordeus have to create a page, to do a classification and count the points that we have, all teams and of all levels and then give extra points for titles etc. That, during 6 T11 seasons, so 6 months.

In your case you interpret it different in the sense to create a new competition ( apart from League,cl, cup..) and obtain a winner, playing in same conditions and in this case every 6 months.

Other option is do a competition per countries too... all options are good.

I just would like to see something new because I don't see T11 been like the 2 years that I've been playing till 2020 LOL
    Something have to change and give the option to the players to participate in a competition of 6 months, can be interesting, and maybe is the best option, because people likes these things.

If, is counting points that we obtain in the competitions, if is, playing in = conditions, against teams of our server, or out server, for me, it doesnt matter at all the selected option, I just would like to see something new and attractive.
    They did time ago, some competition to unlock gifts obtaining some millions of victories of all T11 managers.. so I think they can do it.

Famous
    Simple ranking is not a difficult thing for Nordeus. We now know our rankings among friends. A world ranking among all managers can be shown if they want. Your other suggestions like adding points for champion can also easily included. Many online games like the 8 pool game I play have world ranking, country ranking & friend ranking.

I think the current league/CL/Cup structure is fine. But I also like special competition during 'off-season' like a cup with participants from same country/region. I don't mind this off-season period extent for a few days.

But I don't really like those Europa like suggestions. In this season, both my teams need not to participate CL. They recently play very well while I can enjoy a more relax life.

I like ranging too Khris Great idea.