Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Rookie
    Put in the VAR finally, Offside, injury time and rebounds (offenders are Often like stones after they've missed a chance make the score in rebounds ).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2003J15SC met Tapatalk

Hello! Could you say when will be added Ukrainian language in TOP Eleven?

Надіслано від мого Mi Note 10 Pro, використовуючи Tapatalk

Please let there be an improvement to the 3D viewing, most of the counter attacks are stereotyped, I can easily predict when a counter attack is going to materialize or not.
    Also, I don't know why, but a lot of times the ball would fall to the front of player after a rebound and the player would do nothing...it just doesn't make sense, the game would be more fun if rebounds were included
    Last edited by JTBOY; 06-06-2022 at 09:51 AM. Reason: I forgot to add some other observations
    Falken likes this.

Rookie
    Add
    1) offside,
    2) rebound scoring (offenders hardly do something after they've missed make the continue a score at second attemt).
    3) Also add extra time
    4) Add VAR review and cancellation of goals or suddenly a penalty kick etc.
    5) player movements in 3D needs to be more natural (still looks like Pinokkio many times )
    6) make it possible to offer coins and money for a top Striker with more than 99%. It's stupid we cannot try to sign a top player through transfers.

Last edited by hweegenaar; 06-10-2022 at 08:35 AM.

Banned
    Quit cheating.
    tiborturdean9 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hweegenaar View Post
    Add
    1) offside,
    2) rebound scoring (offenders hardly do something after they've missed make the continue a score at second attemt).
    3) Also add extra time
    4) Add VAR review and cancellation of goals or suddenly a penalty kick etc.
    5) player movements in 3D needs to be more natural (still looks like Pinokkio many times )
    6) make it possible to offer coins and money for a top Striker with more than 99%. It's stupid we cannot try to sign a top player through transfers.

They can’t even get the basic game to be fair play. They work too hard on scamming and cheating.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    They can’t even get the basic game to be fair play. They work too hard on scamming and cheating.
    Only players that pay good win prices. I've won many but paid as well...

Another one to get less tankers is after every promotion all the hard training work is in water. Don't steal 20% of the stars but 5% so it's worth it to promote and to keep nearly all the stars. Tankers Will be less and less. Now they're in every league.

Quote Originally Posted by hweegenaar View Post
    Only players that pay good win prices. I've won many but paid as well...

Another one to get less tankers is after every promotion all the hard training work is in water. Don't steal 20% of the stars but 5% so it's worth it to promote and to keep nearly all the stars. Tankers Will be less and less. Now they're in every league.

The tankers are Nordeus boys! They let 2-3 tankers every season on my competitions... Gest try to make me to spend lot of money to have chances for winning trophy. This is not fair! Starting competitions against 20-30% stronger cheating monsters!!!

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tiborturdean9 View Post
    The tankers are Nordeus boys! They let 2-3 tankers every season on my competitions... Gest try to make me to spend lot of money to have chances for winning trophy. This is not fair! Starting competitions against 20-30% stronger cheating monsters!!!

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk
    Tankers are People that are sick of the theft of stars after every promotion. It's rediculous how much Quality every team loses after a promotion. TE needs to quit this theft and make it a fair game so we don't train the players for no reason.

Rookie
    Even on the official TE forum seems that nobody from TE reads or comments on user input...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast