Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: The forum suggestion/feedback thread II

Add a translate function, Top eleven is available in 30+ languages but not everyone speaks every language.
    I believe this will help in Associations for more effective communication

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Please TOP Eleven should add a text option to chat with players personally and a block option incase you don't a chat from certain individuals. This will help in negotiation in buying players and also convincing players in joining a certain alliance or association. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO CD7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    For me, just being able to moderate the forums is enough. I feel comfortable to see words that definitely help one another but vulgar and offensive ones are really an off.
    hweegenaar likes this.

Rookie
    It's best to listen to die hard fans no matter in what way they Bring their message

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2003J15SC met Tapatalk

I fully support this. This way managers feel carried along.

Rookie
    Offside is a good addition only seems that some players that provide the assist are still Offside. I've had three goals against in this way and i was a ref for many years.

Now the VAR pls and the game because very realistic.

Rookie
    Chat functions:

Update the emoticons to android/Apple standards now only very limited no of emoticons work and it's totally not clear before you send a txt which one works.

Chat during every match and auto Translate function standard on (make this clear in chat screen) so People van read in their own language.

Also option to switch off chat and to show the opponent that it's switched off at the other side .

I wish to see a counter which keeps track of how many times each friend assisted me in matches and gifts

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mood View Post
    I wish to see a counter which keeps track of how many times each friend assisted me in matches and gifts
    Wtf and to make a competition of it? Weird idea

For association points awarded in special sponsor, there should be a limit on the number of teams that are allowed to join an association, claim the reward and leave. Or at least deduct the points when the player leaves. It’s an unfair advantage that will be abused with multiple accounts especially at season end in ultimate. There are already a few that have tested waters with the 10 points and are making bigger plans for season end.

I stand corrected. There is already a limit on the number of claims per association as mentioned by fellow forumer. Well done and good addition.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-25-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast