Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Reduce the minium price for players.

Reduce the minium price for players.

When a player costs 100 M, the minium price is 74 M. It's easy to buy a player when is a xx4 or xx9, but a xx0 or xx5 is almost impossible for 74 M.

I think if you can sell a player xx0 or xx5 for 30-40 M, someone with low money could buy it.

That is another 'area' which needs improvement.
    I think that users should be free to put whatever price they want for their players as long as it is not in the extremes. A player should be able to sell a player below 50% of its market value or 50% above its market value.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-03-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There are some standard things that can't be changed, you must think that the game can't go only in one direction, everything how player want.

From my point of view is ok it is from the start and it should stay like that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    i would like it if the lowest possible price scaled down as a player aged, the minimum now is fine on younger players but older guys i sometimes have to sack.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I personally think we should be able to set any price on a player we want to sell - including letting the player go for free (Note that isn't sacking him - but letting him transfer for free).

After all, in RL players move for free all the time in the middle of contracts when it works out in both the club and players interest.

The fee due to be paid to sack players is too harsh. Even a mutual termination offer where the player would take a cut of what his contract is worth would be better than now.

There should be more flexibility in price setting for TM and a clearer indication of Auction length. I don't see such flexibility as that problematic in the TM as there are fewer potential exploits compared to Negotiations.

Lightbulb

Transfer listed until sold or taken off
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    There should be more flexibility in price setting for TM and a clearer indication of Auction length. I don't see such flexibility as that problematic in the TM as there are fewer potential exploits compared to Negotiations.
    Top Eleven is winning real money from ingame money, the system is created so both sides can win. If everyone will sell his players for a very low amount of money, the game will lose a lot from this.

First of all, the game should win then us because if the game don't win, game over for everyone.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

[QUOTE=PricopGeorgeCătălin;351306]Top Eleven is winning real money from ingame money, the system is created so both sides can win. If everyone will sell his players for a very low amount of money, the game will lose a lot from this.

Why would everyone sell for low prices? You lower when you can't sell. Consistently lower prices is a theoretical possibility that would not be supported by the human condition imo.

Just because there would be an option to lower price does not mean there would be lower transactions and an impact on Bank Loans.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Top Eleven is winning real money from ingame money, the system is created so both sides can win. If everyone will sell his players for a very low amount of money, the game will lose a lot from this.

First of all, the game should win then us because if the game don't win, game over for everyone.
    A lower price makes the player more attractive and also more users will able to bid for the player (virtual money restriction), and hence more tokens will be spent.
    Gert Funck likes this.