Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: More competitions!!

Guys,thats the reason I said that the Nation Cup is just a suggestion.
    An other suggestion about Nation Cup:Why dont we make it happen only once per 2 seasons and the participation must be at free will,I mean:You want to participate ok, you can,If you dont want to, no prob

Quote Originally Posted by Leon29 View Post
    Guys,thats the reason I said that the Nation Cup is just a suggestion.
    An other suggestion about Nation Cup:Why dont we make it happen only once per 2 seasons and the participation must be at free will,I mean:You want to participate ok, you can,If you dont want to, no prob
    No. Super Cup only.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, so preseason days should be introduced.

Make a season last (28 + 2) days instead of 28 days; the 2 days will be for the Super Cup and the preaseason.
    They won't change the duration of a season, is very good planned, always starts in a sunday so everyone can have time to make his team.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I saw some suggestion regarding Super CUP can you tell me more exactly who will play in the Super CUP?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I saw some suggestion regarding Super CUP can you tell me more exactly who will play in the Super CUP?
    I think that is going to be a problem. It can't be champions league winner vs. cup winner because a team can win both.
    Maybe a Europa League type of competition should be introduced first. Hence, both teams will be at the same level (unlike the case for the cup).

They won't change the duration of a season, is very good planned, always starts in a sunday so everyone can have time to make his team.
    Then, no super cup, no extra competitions. But, we still need a day off between 2 seasons. This can be set on day 1, and competitions start on day 2.

By the way, this should not be the priority. Priority should be given to solving what is causing these troll results, strange periods and so on.

I dont think it makes much difference for managers who wants more matches what name the competition will be given.

The easiest way will be for Nordeus to create 2 competitions; 1 when the first bunch of managers get kicked out of cup/CL and 2nd competition when the last bunch get kicked out of the competitions. Example: 1st competition starts after the cup eliminations and 2nd after CL top 16

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I think that is going to be a problem. It can't be champions league winner vs. cup winner because a team can win both.
    Maybe a Europa League type of competition should be introduced first. Hence, both teams will be at the same level (unlike the case for the cup).
    That's why I asked this because there are some issues, CL have 32 teams, League 14 and CUP 128 (if I am not wrong).

You can't find a combination between these leagues for a super cup because you have 1 league winner at 14 teams and 1 cup winner at 128 teams. You have way more league winners then cup winners.

Hopefully later these day I will find time to create a new thread and explain how I think we can create 2 competitions without disturbing the program.
    Tactician likes this.

Why not all the CL winners of one level? with max. +1L of differance, so starting for top server, we start doing groups of 2/4 or 8 teams in order of Level and Q. maybe, then we have a fair Super Cup... more logical than Cup winner vs CL winner...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Why not all the CL winners of one level? with max. +1L of differance, so starting for top server, we start doing groups of 2/4 or 8 teams in order of Level and Q. maybe, then we have a fair Super Cup... more logical than Cup winner vs CL winner...
    Too many matches will be added.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast