Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: More competitions!!

More competitions!!

The 3 competitions we have provides us only 3 trophies.Why can't we have more of them.Different cups for different servers,or for players from the same nationality.Why not a SUPERCUP,where the one who won the Cup and the one who won the CL have a match for a trophie?Why not a competition where players from the same nationality match each other for Trophies called like USA CUP,Germany CUP etc..Of course that this thing would make the teams have more matches in a day so this idea remains just a suggestion but the SUPERCUP is more realistic because there is only one match,the final.This idea would make our trophie room even more beautiful

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the suggestion!

We'll make sure it reaches the relevant departments (as with every other feedback as well) so they can look into it .
    khris likes this.
    Need help? LIKE us on FACEBOOK and follow @TopElevenHelp on Twitter!

I agree for a Super Cup, but I don't want more long competitions unless the recovery of players is improved. How are we going to play 3 matches per day; 2 matches is already difficult sometimes.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I agree for a Super Cup, but I don't want more long competitions unless the recovery of players is improved. How are we going to play 3 matches per day; 2 matches is already difficult sometimes.
    Here I agree with you, 3 games per day is way to much because it will ask a lot of activity and we should not forget that this is a game and everything should have his limits.
    Tactician likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I would say opt-in only competitions for those who have greens to waste and will like to play more games. Most managers think 3 conpetitions are too much as it is now but i understand managers who get knocked out of cup and CL will need more games

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    only if it was optional...or they fix the fixture for us far folks, I already have plenty of calendar days with 3 matches.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An opt in Cup would be good. You have to opt in for the following season on days 27/28 of the previous season and it starts on day 1 or day 2 of the following season.

How about something like a "Nations Cup" where you are paired with teams from the same country as you for example?
    Tactician likes this.

I think its even better with random competitions which any manager can start but the competition doesnt start untill all places are taken. Could be week long ( or 2 weeks) competitions with a choice of 1 match or 2 matches a day where the manager creating the competition will chose these options.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    An opt in Cup would be good. You have to opt in for the following season on days 27/28 of the previous season and it starts on day 1 or day 2 of the following season.

How about something like a "Nations Cup" where you are paired with teams from the same country as you for example?
    every time someone suggests a Nations Cup, I think who the heck would I play? There aren't many americans, and what about the tiny countries?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

Like Cat said, this is gonna be a real issue.

1. You can't make something only for UK, Spain and Italy, you must do for all.
    2. Players will choose to play for unknow countries to avoid competition so won't be fair.

A nations cup is a dream in my opinion.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast