Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Neutral Venue And Spectators For Finals

Neutral Venue And Spectators For Finals

For final matches, there should be spectators for each side. The number of spectators for each team can bet set to an amount that depends on the number of fans that each team have. The stadium's name can be mentioned. A suitable stadium according to the location of each team and their maximum number of seats can be selected from the database of existing stadiums.

The possession boost that depends on the number of spectators present can also be applied for finals.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-25-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Bunzo and Exelous like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    For final matches, there should be spectators for each side. The number of spectators for each team can bet set to an amount that depends on the number of fans that each team have. The stadium's name can be mentioned. A suitable stadium according to the location of each team and their maximum number of seats can be selected from the database of existing stadiums.

The possession boost that depends on the number of spectators present can also be applied for finals.
    It is already played at a neutral venue, it is only the supporter that counts

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    It is already played at a neutral venue, it is only the supporter that counts
    I'm saying about improvements on the neutral venue.

Currently, according to the information provided, there are neither fans nor the name of stadium is mentioned.

Addicted
    The one thing that they should do is to give the host team some reward for hosting the final, but this has been mentioned many times and nothing has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    The one thing that they should do is to give the host team some reward for hosting the final, but this has been mentioned many times and nothing has happened.
    This is an improvement too. But, they don't even mention which stadium is hosting the final on the match window.

Addicted
    OKnot in the match window but they do later. I have hosted 1 cup final this season but no rewards.

OKnot in the match window but they do later. I have hosted 1 cup final this season but no rewards.
    Where does it appear?

I can't see were its played either?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Neutral Venue And Spectators For Finals-neutral-final.jpg

Neutral, always neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neutral final.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	50336

Neutral, always neutral.
    You have not understood what I meant. I have not said that final matches are played in non-neutral grounds. I meant that there should be fans in the stadium and that the venue (stadium name and so on) should be disclosed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast