Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Formulas for a better league draw- Share your opinion -

Rookie
    my league is almost equaled in average teams. The problem comes in cup playing vs one team level 36.

Also comment that the average team sometimes deceives, a few teams of my league have players from 189 quality and not reach that average because they have other players with 180 quality.

Formulas for a better league draw- Share your opinion --mi-liga.jpg
    Last edited by ciri; 07-30-2015 at 08:36 AM.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I could not remember any manager expressed desire to group similar quality teams in the same league
    I remember when Beckstar invited (as friends) managers with high Q teams and played together, Buffs did the same too, but nothing else.
    Friends must be the first priority and must be clear that if you get invited by a strong team, next season you 'll play with him, so if don't want, just unfriend him.
    cookizzz and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I remember when Beckstar invited (as friends) managers with high Q teams and played together, Buffs did the same too, but nothing else.
    Friends must be the first priority and must be clear that if you get invited by a strong team, next season you 'll play with him, so if don't want, just unfriend him.
    Yes, I remember this. But he did it himself, by adding managers who were winners of multiple competitions as friends, and created a super strong league. I don't remember anyone suggesting to change this through league drawing.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ciri View Post
    my league is almost equaled in average teams. The problem comes in cup playing vs one team level 36.

Also comment that the average team sometimes deceives, a few teams of my league have players from 189 quality and not reach that average because they have other players with 180 quality.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mi liga.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	50773
    Honestly, I don't think the variance in qualities in this league is large. The highest quality team is over 10Q higher than the weakest one. I involved in leagues which comprises of teams within 2 or 3Q at season beginning in the past.

But it is true that strength of teams are not fully affected by team average qualities. For example, the strength of starters or tactics may make the difference when the difference in qualities is not large.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    also remember some posts saying that
    I won 5-6-7 or so leagues in a row, isn't it getting harder later ?
    but this was for show of. If you want competitive games, play as a 35T, with the sources of the game only.
    Why buying or farming then ?
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123