Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Increase The Amount Of Green And Red Packs Generated By The Facilities

Increase The Amount Of Green And Red Packs Generated By The Facilities

Given that many fixtures are inappropriately set (too close to each other or 3 matches in one day) and the relatively large number of injuries, I think that the facilities should generate more packs.
    I suggest either increase the current number of packs generated per facility level or add more levels for upgrade (and remove the limitation of having to upgrade other facilities to a certain level to be able to upgrade the two facilities concerned), or decrease the chance for injuries to occur.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Given that many fixtures are inappropriately set (too close to each other or 3 matches in one day) and the relatively large number of injuries, I think that the facilities should generate more packs.
    I suggest either increase the current number of packs generated per facility level or add more levels for upgrade (and remove the limitation of having to upgrade other facilities to a certain level to be able to upgrade the two facilities concerned), or decrease the chance for injuries to occur.

if they removed the requirements to have, say, all things must be l1 to build more. then everyone would only have a big stadium, then thing that gives injury packs, highest pitch, and the thing that gives rest.

I'm same level as you, but i'd imagine that as we build up the ones that give rest and injury we will get more from them, or the days we wait to get them decrease. i know the injury one went from 7 days to 4 when you upgraded from 1 to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    if they removed the requirements to have, say, all things must be l1 to build more. then everyone would only have a big stadium, then thing that gives injury packs, highest pitch, and the thing that gives rest.

I'm same level as you, but i'd imagine that as we build up the ones that give rest and injury we will get more from them, or the days we wait to get them decrease. i know the injury one went from 7 days to 4 when you upgraded from 1 to 3.
    Yes, but it will be useless to build a stadium that is too large for the number of fans attending the game. There are some users who still did it, but they probably did not know about the limit for fans attending matches.

You will get more packs, but the limit is 7 every 4 days. This is not enough given the amounts of injuries occurring these days and also the inappropriate planning of fixtures.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-29-2015 at 03:00 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Part of the game's difficulty is the schedule (don't get me started on that) but if you have a large enough squad and rotate, the green and red packs aren't so bad. In early levels I just sold off guys that got hurt when I didn't have reds to heal them...

What I would like most of all is a Spa or ...something... that generates Blues!
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Totally agree, they should put the levels up of the facilities that it's benefits the team, we would have to pay to build anyway as the stadium.

level 14. win win win.

Normally i get 8 to 10 packs a day in the beginning of the season by watching video clips on facebook

and every day 1 of my friends

The only problems i get if i play friendly"s most ill get a injury

its quit different then playing normal matches then sometimes you get one

and 6 or 7 day injury cost max 15 packs