Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: As a new player these are the changes I would like to see implemented...

As a new player these are the changes I would like to see implemented...

• 1. When you put a player up for auction you should receive a percentage of the bid coins.
    • 2. Improvements to Tapjoy and the other apps that provide coins. Instructions to obtain coins need to be clearer and more reliable. Nothing is more annoying than offering up your personal info and time and receiving nothing in return.
    • 3. More detailed match statistics. To help better determine which players are playing poorly so you can substitute them.
    • 4. More custom build your own kit options. Perhaps a upload your own logo option.
    • 5. More options as far as stadium customization and additions. So everyone's stadiums do not look exactly the same.
    • 6. More continuity across all platforms. Everyone should have the same options.
    • 7. Custom formations that you can quickly switch to during match play.

this is a good start. I've got more bouncing around upstairs, but i haven't had any caffeine yet.
    Last edited by Sons of Pitches; 07-31-2015 at 03:55 PM.

8. A more detailed definition of the arrows and how they work.

point 7 and 8 are great idea's

My idea should be freedom of player positions in the formation

so you can tune the formation (example:2dc closer in the centrum)
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 07-31-2015 at 04:12 PM.

more important:
    improve on how the game results are decided
    reduce the frequency of injuries

I agree with 1, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7, and 8. I have not used Tapjoy so far, so I won't comment on that.

(By the way, you posted in the wrong section. Request an admin to move your thread in the suggestions area.)
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-31-2015 at 04:17 PM.
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

Apprentice
    7 is already in the game as predefined formations. you can have 4. you can switch to them during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    7 is already in the game as predefined formations. you can have 4. you can switch to them during the game.
    I've seen those formation prior to the start of my matches, but I don't see them as an option once the match has started.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew FC View Post
    I've seen those formation prior to the start of my matches, but I don't see them as an option once the match has started.
    yeah i just checked during my match i just had to see if it was still able to be pulled up and it wasnt. my b

They are are common ones so \o/. I think the first one I ever raised was around custom kits because I couldn't and still can't have blue n white hoops. The upload aspect of 4 might raise issues around copyright and decency.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thanks for the list but is hard to discuss about all of them in just 1 thread. Some of them are good and like Buffs Mad said, these are quite common ideas.

If you think you have a good idea, please open a new thread and come with more details.

Thank you!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    I like no. 6 & 7.

No. 3 is also good if the figures are ready available e.g. no. of career assists. I just don't like inventing figures to display while these are not really relating to the matches. Improving fairness of matches is always more important.

It will be good to discuss a single issue on a standard thread to facilitate collection of ideas. For ideas which widely supported and have many details for implementation, a vote system is also fine.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-01-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast