• 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By Kaizer Franz

Thread: Awards for the best

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Cool Awards for the best

Awards for the best-best.jpg

Hello guys,
    I've been doing research on possible improvements to the Top Eleven and the most desired by all is the prize for the best players in the league at the end of the season.

I have done publications fanpage, facebook groups and even my channel wondering about that improvement and everyone agrees it could be something quite interesting for the game. I think that not only Brazilians plus many others would love to see this update on Top Eleven.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    i totally agree. This is one of the most suggested things.. Consistently. I do hope they will consider that for an improvement soon!
    Paivinha likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Everyday I get messages about this update, all the people who talk to me suggest the same thing.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't agree with direct rewards to the player like money or tokens because is more like a direct boost for the managers who already won trophies and it will create a difference and advantage.

Indeed some kind of reward might be good but something visual, more like this suggestion from the Romanian forum http://forum.topeleven.com/sugestii/...-jucatori.html where top players at the end of the season gets a special icon like top scorer, best player, etc and might also help the manager to sell them for a much better price in the future.

This is an old idea to reward players with money and tokens, many asked but is not something they will do it, they said this sometime ago.
    Paivinha likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Have also thought about it. Nordeus we want award for the best!

Addicted
    Yes , i agree with pricop ! Award for Best players is a good idea , but not in tokens or money ...

Logical award should be a certain amount of skill points ! 45 skills point for example or a bit more !
    Kylos likes this.

this reward should also visually follow the player, like also suggested several times

like.. oh he has been a league, CL or Cup topscorer.. wauw I have got to have him, or something

I have already put in a suggestion to how this could be made on the players stat profile. This would be a gret upgrade to this game

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I love it too. There should be prizes for the best players or for the teams with best players. Maybe some skill points for the players, or some packs (red, green, blue) for the teams, or some Tokens too
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Rookie
    I'd really like to see this. I also would like to be able to view every single player i have signed and sold and form a kind of club history book or similar. I think that could be a great way to have some club heriatage. The game seems to progress/ promote the team each season and i don't want to forget the history or the players that helped take my club to where it is today
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)