Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: contract price of new U21 players

Dreamer
    I know, It is so ridiculous but i'll only sign the bad one with free token and then sell him on a market, and release another player with some ridiculuos tokens....

Clearly, the token price is ridiculous.
    I find it rly dumb as well that you must pay quite a huge price for a player that you produced.Cuz that's how academies work in real life !
    I understand paying a token price,nordeus has to earn their bucks, but 24 tokens for an often bad player..i never bought one cuz they are expensive and are bad players and don't guarantee any advantages for the price i pay,i'd rather buy a market player that brings me better results for a far cheaper price. This is not how real academies work !!

Same goes for scout players.I understand the token price,you get an advantage over the other,non paying,players but why pay the $$ of his value ? Isn't that the ideea of scouting ? Finding talended,often young players, that are cheap ?

A good ideea,that could bring some cash for nordeus...gone to waste

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gehaste View Post
    Isn't that the ideea of scouting ? Finding talended,often young players, that are cheap ?
    Except you get a 6* player, not a 3* 18 yr old kid. That's why it's 50 tokens. They just named it 'scout'; it seems like if they didn't have a name for it, people would be ok with it.

When 21 tokens is to much, keep the free player from your youth and let that expenxive one go.
    But for as far I can see, keeping token-youths is most of the time worth the tokens.
    - Young
    - fast leveling
    - Own country (if you like that of course)
    - high value
    - easy to sell even after a few years
    AdRob5 likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

It depends on ur academy level. My academy is level 10 and i get 2 young players every 12 days.
    "Win Controversially, Lose Dramatically."

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    When 21 tokens is to much, keep the free player from your youth and let that expenxive one go.
    But for as far I can see, keeping token-youths is most of the time worth the tokens.
    - Young
    - fast leveling
    - Own country (if you like that of course)
    - high value
    - easy to sell even after a few years
    I don't know what it's like at higher level's, but the youth for me so far is handy as I can at least replace some of my backup players that are not very good with a better player, with the token guy possibly getting into my first team.

I agree though that the token's requested is a little high (15T for me).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I just got 2 new U21 players. I'm a level 5 and I got a 2 star player (28) for 0 tokens, and a 4 star player (36) for 18 tokens... speachless

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by silviu fio View Post
    I just got 2 new U21 players. I'm a level 5 and I got a 2 star player (28) for 0 tokens, and a 4 star player (36) for 18 tokens... speachless
    Speachless as in 'it sucks' or..?

Quote Originally Posted by silviu fio View Post
    Sell the 2 star one and release the other one not worth paying 21 tokens for.

I would sign both if i had enough tokens. sell the 2 stars n keep d 4 stars. A 36 quality player for league 5 is actually pretty good. Do hard training.He can help ur team for at least 5-6 seasons or maybe until he retires.
    "Win Controversially, Lose Dramatically."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast