Thread: People watching games creates too much of a disadvantage.

People watching games creates too much of a disadvantage.

For some reason recently in my league everyone watches games. The problem with that is that the bonus the opponent gains from this makes it impossible to win. I work 40+ hours a week and very rarely my games are scheduled at a time that suits me. I out match my opponents on paper and often I take the early lead but as soon as someone watches for my opponents they almost immediately gain the upperhand and I innevitiably lose. I can have full morale throughout my squad and full fitness and the results the same. Having people watch your games is too much of an advantage and something needs to be done to at least nerf it a bit.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    To be honest, I am watching most of my games and I don't see a huge advantage, some people even complain that if they are watching they are losing so I guess just depends from a league to another. Anyway, no matter how many supports you have ,you can't get more then +15% ball possession which in reality is even less.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook