Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: New terrible update

Thumbs up New terrible update

The update is just a disaster! All my players levelled up to 205 points automatically. It's not fair. I was training to keep them in 204 and improve their skills but now all are upper level and wil not be able to sell them in the next level. Just **** you!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas Hasanli View Post
    The update is just a disaster! All my players levelled up to 205 points automatically. It's not fair. I was training to keep them in 204 and improve their skills but now all are upper level and wil not be able to sell them in the next level. Just **** you!
    " I was training", as you said.

You know you had the option to add cones to SA's, new Roles, or, do not train.

Thats to make game more ralistic, sure you've not seen a player "saving energy" of the trainings during a whole season to, decide that one day he wanna be converted in Hulk suddenly.^^

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    " I was training", as you said.

You know you had the option to add cones to SA's, new Roles, or, do not train.

Thats to make game more ralistic, sure you've not seen a player "saving energy" of the trainings during a whole season to, decide that one day he wanna be converted in Hulk suddenly.^^
    If the game is even more realistic that players with quality 204 is not far more attractive than players with quality 205, Abbas Hasanli may not complain about this.

Anyway, I don't like that abbas Hasanli complained here without made a suggestion. Abbas Hasanli may make suggestion like no more limitation on quality on bidding, or resume old version of game, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    If the game is even more realistic that players with quality 204 is not far more attractive than players with quality 205, Abbas Hasanli may not complain about this.

Anyway, I don't like that abbas Hasanli complained here without made a suggestion. Abbas Hasanli may make suggestion like no more limitation on quality on bidding, or resume old version of game, etc.
    There was a suggestion made, that said to deactivate the increasing of cones of a player or something like this...

But then we go again, because like save 50 cones of trainings, don't win cones even playing or training, thats not real.. so...