• 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By Abhinavsharma
  • 3 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By mahyurr
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Tokens Power Sign in profile

Tokens Power Sign in profile

The idea is that, our profile have to include some type of info about the Token Power that players have so, we can know the type of players we face when we are involved in a bidding war.

1-35T - White level

36T- 75T Bronze level

76T - 150T Silver level

151T - 300T Gold Level

+300T Diamond level

For example.

Suggestions allowed^^

White ones will ocassionaly come in auction lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

It will be great confusion wait I entertain you by my short story

There is one guy called sam who have 6 token and another one named billy have 15 tokens.They both just know that they are white level(1T-35T).
    Now irony comes into play.They both have already bid before end of auction at 5 mins left.Now Sam will think that Billy will have less than 35 tokens and billy will fear that if sam have more token than him than he may loose.
    Lot of confussion in mind so Billy ignored to bid in knockout round due to fear of sam invisible tokens which was more than him(actually not).
    SO, sam won with 6 tokens against billy who was having 15 tokens due to improper data lol
    mahyurr and khris like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post

There is one guy called sam who have 6 token and another one named billy have 15 tokens.They both just know that they are white level(1T-35T).
    Now irony comes into play.They both have already bid before end of auction at 5 mins left.Now Sam will think that Billy will have less than 35 tokens and billy will fear that if sam have more token than him than he may loose.
    Lot of confussion in mind so Billy ignored to bid in knockout round due to fear of sam invisible tokens which was more than him(actually not).
    SO, sam won with 6 tokens against billy who was having 15 tokens due to improper data lol
    Managers with few tokens should prefer as few information about token available as possible. In case, no. of token left is directly shown, those with just a few token will never win any auction if both bidders are online.
    Abhinavsharma, khris and Bunzo like this.

What a load of crap..
    It´s nothing to do with anyone how many Tokens a player has or does not have ffs
    khris and mahyurr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post

like a poker game.. lol
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The idea is that, our profile have to include some type of info about the Token Power that players have so, we can know the type of players we face when we are involved in a bidding war.

1-35T - White level

36T- 75T Bronze level

76T - 150T Silver level

151T - 300T Gold Level

+300T Diamond level

For example.

Suggestions allowed^^
    Then the main aspect of the game will be lost — when to stop in an auction. That's the pleasure of being a 35T manager — building his team in the cheapest possible way. Recently a guy went till 43, he could've stopped at 5 or even 10.
    Bunzo likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.