Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: mostly for Developer team (generated players for higher levels?)

Exclamation mostly for Developer team (generated players for higher levels?)

Hi, my suggestion is really pretty simple.

For levels higher than like level 35
    I would like that there would be generated youngster 5 star players(NordGen) at least sometimes.
    At least for the last five seasons there has been no new generated players after maintenance, not even the first day of the new season.

So now it is quitting this great game or bulking Scouts every single season to keep up. And having a strategic mindset, it is simply no fun not being able to develop and follow a player you like.

I can see the business model in making user using bunches of tokens on that.

But I would claim that there is just as many using this to make their 'own' young team out of Nordgens that they can form an develop after their own liking. And SA's are also underminded because you can only have the ones the Scouts already have.

My scenario is a level 41 7 teams competitive about top places, at least 5 of these teams replaces most of their squad every season (same five) and the other teams are lost or struggling to keep up.

I have decided, that if no youngster are soon introduced by You (Nordeus Developer team) then your game is reduced by one loyal custumer.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I don't mind slightly increasing no. of norgens but I prefer supply of norgen is constant in relation to no. of teams in each level. Besides, I prefer these norgens to be release evenly throughout the season. For example, if there is 22 norgen per level/server/day, one is released in every hour except those maintenance hours.

On the other hand, before increasing supply of norgens, I prefer reviewing the system of young academy. I hope there will be more academy players with a reasonable cost for signing by own team. I suggested before that a few more academy players with different token cost e.g. 4, 8, or 10 can be generated for managers to choose. These players may be in different positions. Then there is higher chance that the managers will pay tokens to sign them. Encouraging managers to use academy players can make the game more realistic. This is more realistic of signing norgens who come from fiction named teams. This may probably increase income of Nordeus. If Nordeus find that their income is actually lowered after supplying more academy players, they may increase the no. of norgens at that time. They are very fliexible to quietly do so without any system change.
    Bunzo likes this.

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    reviewing the system of young academy

An academy section must be developed and set up so that the manager can train and develop say players under 18. Academy players can join at 15 years of age with a maximum rating of 2.5 stars, and undergo training and development until the age of 18. So, the manager will have an influence on the quality of promoted academy players.

If a talented fast training academy player is properly trained for about 3 seasons (period between 15 to 18 years old), he is expected to come out of the academy as a 5-6 star player with special ability. Of course, there should be a control over the amount of talented 15 year old academy players 'injected' by the system into the academy each season; this can be set to random based on a probability system.

This can benefit Nordeus too, given that many managers won't mind 'paying' up to 24 tokens for such players.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-15-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This: .

An academy section must be developed .....
    I will love to see this, and have made some similar suggestions before. But I think that Nordeus will unlikely make a major change to add a separate academy section. So now I hope more academy players will be signed and will be kept by managers.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-15-2016 at 06:45 PM.

An academy section must be developed and set up so that the manager can train and develop say players under 18. Academy players can join at 15 years of age with a maximum rating of 2.5 stars, and undergo training and development until the age of 18. So, the manager will have an influence on the quality of promoted academy players.

If a talented fast training academy player is properly trained for about 3 seasons (period between 15 to 18 years old), he is expected to come out of the academy as a 5-6 star player with special ability. Of course, there should be a control over the amount of talented 15 year old academy players 'injected' by the system into the academy each season; this can be set to random based on a probability system.

This can benefit Nordeus too, given that many managers won't mind 'paying' up to 24 tokens for such players.
    Yes it has been suggested several times, this is a great idea. Anyway Nordeus seems reluctant to make ANY improvements to the Academies

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yes it has been suggested several times, this is a great idea. Anyway Nordeus seems reluctant to make ANY improvements to the Academies
    Which is one of the things stopping Top Eleven being a great game - at the moment, with all the issues regarding running the game on even a moderate PC, it is bordering on mediocre.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

at least some generated youngsters once in a while on auction would be nice

transfer oppotunities this morning.... none like every other morning ... ' IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!!!'

mostly for Developer team (generated players for higher levels?)-2016-03-19-08_10_41-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-19-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Hello, one week notice that the transfer market has only players with 4 stars !!! I have not seen those with 3 or less, and players with 5 stars !!! Login several times a day, and each time the same! Players with 4 stars !!! What caused this? Why can no longer be sorted by position / age? I'm more interested in what is the problem with the first question!
    mostly for Developer team (generated players for higher levels?)-screenshot_11.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

An academy section must be...
    Yeah, makes sense in this opinion. I for example, players from the academy buy only one that is free. But he was too weak for my team and instantly send it to the market, where it is bought by a smaller team. Yes, the academy established players, but not for my team and for others! But I pay my expenses for this academy! I am pleased that I have the Academy!
    Ye Yint Htun likes this.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast