Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Relegation to lower league

Lightbulb Relegation to lower league

I think this game has a big problem. as a team in top of the league you are competing for championship and promotion to higher league and also CL.
    But what if you are in 14th position and you can't win anything, be in CL or top 4? you have no hope and this game is boring until next season.
    so this game is a competition for top teams and no competition is made for other teams.
    and what do bottom teams compete for? Relegation!!
    If there is be relegation, bottom teams have something to compete for and that is remaining in same league.
    This would bring excitement to bottom of the table as it is in top of the table.
    Arion, DaveF69 and Gert Funck like this.

Proposed by me last year, especially for those 'tankers' (users that intentionally avoid promotion so as to gain significant advantages (added skill points, tokens and packs) the next season, especially in the league).This has probably annoyed some users, but there should be some measures for those who intentionally do it. Not only should there be relegation, but there should be some sanctions like the relegating teams loosing their 2 best players (sent to auction) provided that are at least 3 players in the team having quality greater than 80% of the average quality of the league. Those that require to take a leave for 1-2 seasons can do so and leave their team playing 'properly' on 'auto-mode'. Not only do 'tankers' gain advantages, but they might cause disadvantages for some of the other teams in the same league. How? For, e.g, a team started playing properly for the first few days, and suddenly the manager decides to 'tank' as he sees he can't win the league; this is unfair for those already played matches against this team in the first few days.

Some 'tankers' or those who support the idea like to compare this game to real-life football, but, have you seen teams playing most of their players out of position in order to avoid promotion or because the manager has to take a leave? LOL .

Again, no offence meant to anyone as this is just a game, but you have to consider what negative effects your so called strategies have on the other 'honestly' playing users.

But, like I have said, suggestions posted here are likely not be seen or considered by Nordeus employees.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-19-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    cookizzz, mahyurr, Bunzo and 1 others like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Proposed by me last year, especially for those 'tankers' (users that intentionally avoid promotion so as to gain significant advantages (added skill points, tokens and packs) the next season, especially in the league).This has probably annoyed some users, but there should be some measures for those who intentionally do it. Not only should there be relegation, but there should be some sanctions like the relegating teams loosing their 2 best players (sent to auction) provided that are at least 3 players in the team having quality greater than 80% of the average quality of the league. Those that require to take a leave for 1-2 seasons can do so and leave their team playing 'properly' on 'auto-mode'. Not only do 'tankers' gain advantages, but they might cause disadvantages for some of the other teams in the same league. How? For, e.g, a team started playing properly for the first few days, and suddenly the manager decides to 'tank' as he sees he can't win the league; this is unfair for those already played matches against this team in the first few days.

Some 'tankers' or those who support the idea like to compare this game to real-life football, but, have you seen teams playing most of their players out of position in order to avoid promotion or because the manager has to take a leave? LOL .

Again, no offence meant to anyone as this is just a game, but you have to consider what negative effects your so called strategies have on the other 'honestly' playing users.

But, like I have said, suggestions posted here are likely not be seen or considered by Nordeus employees.
    bonuses can avoid players to "tank"
    for example what if winning in level 1 league gives 10k and in level 2 league gives 25k. what if last team in league level 2 takes 50k as prize and first team in league level 1 takes 45k. what if sponsors give 600k per season in level 1 and 1.5m in level 2 per season.
    do you "tank" as you see you get less money?

Quote Originally Posted by mahyurr View Post
    bonuses can avoid players to "tank"
    for example what if winning in level 1 league gives 10k and in level 2 league gives 25k. what if last team in league level 2 takes 50k as prize and first team in league level 1 takes 45k. what if sponsors give 600k per season in level 1 and 1.5m in level 2 per season.
    do you "tank" as you see you get less money?
    They tank to win the League (and sometimes to win the Cup or even the Treble), but on the second try for League and attempting the Double or Treble the following season, this time with additional skill points, tokens and packs. So, on overall, they will get more, including the money prizes, at the cost of losing a season for each one or two seasons played.
    Last edited by Tactician; 03-19-2016 at 03:23 PM.
    mahyurr likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

They tank to win the League (and sometimes to win the Cup or even the Treble), but on the second try for League and attempting the Double or Treble the following season, this time with additional skill points, tokens and packs. So, on overall, they will get more, including the money prizes, at the cost of losing a season for each one or two seasons played.
    So I think the problem is competition format. in real football there is differences between winning premiere league and Division 2. But in this game there is no differences in any season. you are level 1 you compete in league level 1 with level 1 managers. you are level 1000 you compete with level 1000 managers in league 1000 and you feel no differences in league 1 and league 10 as your opponent are always at your level and no differences made by the developers for higher league trophies. and champion league is for all levels despite the fact that CL is for best teams at all not best teams in every level. so you don't want to be best for being in CL.
    Last edited by mahyurr; 03-19-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mahyurr View Post
    So I think the problem is competition format. in real football there is differences between winning premiere league and Division 2. But in this game there is no differences in any season. you are level 1 you compete in league level 1 with level 1 managers. you are level 1000 you compete with level 1000 managers in league 1000 and you feel no differences in league 1 and league 10 as your opponent are always at your level and no differences made by the developers for higher league trophies. and champion league is for all levels despite the fact that CL is for best teams at all not best teams in every level. so you don't want to be best for be in CL.
    Yes, so for them there is no need to rush for promotion. Some can 'tank' as long as 3-5 seasons only to win the league at a particular level and to gain an advantage for the Double or the Treble in the following season.
    mahyurr likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Simple answer no discussion...
    ANSWER 1: Lower ranks teams must have quality problem or tactics problem so this game demands that team to play that level again untill they become strong or capable for next league.

ANSWER 2: Lower legue will need rules,regulations,managers and another shift towards new icon.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    I object implementing relegation. I don't repeat my reasons or suggestions now. Related ideas of other managers or I can be easily searched in a lot of old threads.

But my opinion is slightly different now. In addition to not implementing relegation, I even prefer cancelling promotion. Instead, at the very beginning of the season day 1, all teams are assigned to club levels corresponding to average qualities of the team at that moment. This is similar or identical to cup drawing. For example, an extremely strong level 10 team, a very strong level 11 team, an average level 12 team, a weak level 13 team, etc. may be assigned together in same club level 13. Then similar quality teams have same chance to get same quality of players throughout the season.

I just want to play a fair game. In my opinion, it is unrealistic to expect T11 world will be fully realistic.
    Arion likes this.

but there must be some differences and encouragements for players to reach higher league. there is no differences between league 1 and league 100. isn't it weird? like there is no differences between seria A seria B.

Yes, so for them there is no need to rush for promotion. Some can 'tank' as long as 3-5 seasons only to win the league at a particular level and to gain an advantage for the Double or the Treble in the following season.
    This is not real life football.even mods have agreed.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast