Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: The Special Cup

The Special Cup

I think that Cup should be more flexible to dont be boring.... and if there's not a change in the sense that we have a Cup per levels (this should be the way) the Cup should have 2 special editions per year to be something interesting and, more unique.

So my suggestion is that for the season 80 a different cup format should be used to play this tournament...

For example, Cup can have 2 group stage Rounds so people will stay more time in the tournament...

G. stage 1 6 matches 2 winners per group, 64 teams to 2nd group stage in 16 groups, 32 to final round of 1/16

Othr options are do a 1st round with only 1 match, add the rule of the goald goal in case of draw, or finale with double match.

Famous
    I don't like Cup with group stage. But I like occasionally arranging special edition Cup. For example, holding single level Cup, say, in every 3 seasons.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-03-2016 at 05:53 PM.

What Special Cup? Fix that 'special' excessive injuries issue and also the other issues in this game.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What Special Cup? Fix that 'special' excessive injuries issue and also the other issues in this game.
    How about a new Cup which guarantees no injury? Then there will be a special cup and will partially solve injury issue in this game at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think that Cup should be more flexible to dont be boring.... and if there's not a change in the sense that we have a Cup per levels (this should be the way) the Cup should have 2 special editions per year to be something interesting and, more unique.

So my suggestion is that for the season 80 a different cup format should be used to play this tournament...

For example, Cup can have 2 group stage Rounds so people will stay more time in the tournament...

G. stage 1 6 matches 2 winners per group, 64 teams to 2nd group stage in 16 groups, 32 to final round of 1/16

Othr options are do a 1st round with only 1 match, add the rule of the goald goal in case of draw, or finale with double match.
    How about super players?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    How about a new Cup which guarantees no injury? Then there will be a special cup and will partially solve injury issue in this game at the same time.
    Do you think that such a thing can happen, when what seems to be a greedy company is involved?

Just ask yourself: why many good suggestions were not taken into consideration or not put into effect? Some things will likely never happen unless the company can benefit significantly from them financially.

I am on the verge of quitting this game (for the second time), and I will surely do so if some unacceptable things continue and I will never play this game again nor will I encourage other people to do it. I think that some things have gone too far. I have already bought enough tokens in this game. I also bought a lot of tokens in 2015; you can see the PayPal transactions from an image I have posted in Virtual FC's team page. I think that there is some sort of 'extortion' going on in this game.

By the way, it seems that there are other users that have been victims too. One more user reported about injuries on the forum yesterday. I have added an image of his post in the excessive injuries' thread.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-04-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Do you think that such a thing can happen, when what seems to be a greedy company is involved?

Just ask yourself: why many good suggestions were not taken into consideration or not put into effect? Some things will likely never happen unless the company can benefit significantly from them financially.

I am on the verge of quitting this game (for the second time), and I will surely do so if some unacceptable things continue and I will never play this game again nor will I encourage other people to do it. I think that some things have gone too far. I have already bought enough tokens in this game. I also bought a lot of tokens in 2015; you can see the PayPal transactions from an image I have posted in Virtual FC's team page. I think that there is some sort of 'extortion' going on in this game.

By the way, it seems that there are other users that have been victims too. One more user reported about injuries on the forum yesterday. I have added an image of his post in the excessive injuries' thread.
    I like sharing crazy ideas but don't expect Nordeus will accept.

For injury issue, it is out of topic of this thread. I will write on your excessive injury thread.

....all is to suggest... then what happens is not in our hands... another option to add to the multiple options is thay if the cup is per groups, add teams of same nationality in same group... or try to group cups in a continental style,,,,, so a cup only with european clubs, asian etc...

Really I think that if we can have 2 times year a different cup, can break the routin, then if the system is changed for the monthly usual cup is another story.

Famous
    I hope Nordeus considering arranging multiple level Cup and same level Cup in alternate seasons. I believe this change does not give too many extra workload to them.

We all know that multiple level Cup grouped similar quality teams together in same Cup and high level teams have advantages of easily improving team quality. For same level Cup with pure random drawings, the qualities of teams in the same Cup greatly varies. But all teams have same chance to improve their team (providing that they have same resources like tokens).

So two different Cup drawings will provide different challenges to managers.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ....all is to suggest... then what happens is not in our hands... another option to add to the multiple options is thay if the cup is per groups, add teams of same nationality in same group... or try to group cups in a continental style,,,,, so a cup only with european clubs, asian etc...

Really I think that if we can have 2 times year a different cup, can break the routin, then if the system is changed for the monthly usual cup is another story.
    I would love this