Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: This game don't deserve this threatment from us members. We must stop complain

Banned
    ah... i don't pretend my suggestion followed! i just try to propose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Future jersey/emblem competitions will be themed, so that will limit the kind of entries we'll receive. I'll also make sure we have an article next time explaining why we chose certain designs. I can't comment on community voting since I'll need to check how feasible that would be on a larger scale, without it being too time-consuming.
    Community voting is too much... isn't really needed

Banned
    for example i see that some emblems will do good in the asian market... last time i had to think a bit more before speaking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    (I've merged the two threads you made into one, just a heads up)

Also, (I might regret this later) but please do complain if you have a complaint. Just as long as people are civil, you are free to voice your opinion.

As for the Cup, I can't really say what the technical limitations are in general, just as a response of "Would <this format> be possible?" I assume there are few technical limitation, aside from maybe some extremely ambitious formats, but it's mostly a matter of balancing it in this case. We already wrote what the reasoning for the new Cup format was, but if you still disagree with it, you can of course let us know and we'll take that into account when looking at the state of things at the end of the season.
    I read it... As i said for me is ok and the new cup format is a big improvement over the previous one! But i understand that maybe who has bought a lot of tokens can be upset with it.... because he will always start as underdog you know

Banned
    It's really a pity IMO that suggestions subforum is so low followed. I thought some members were more addicted to this game to post what they think is missing.

Banned
    Speaking of good things: there are really a lot. For example i like really much the fact that there are not too many games everyday... So maybe i'm not for increase the number of cups or the numbers of match played.

I will edit this post so i eliminate multiposting issue.

I invite other members to post here their suggestion (in a civil tone). Cmon don't be shy
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-18-2013 at 04:10 PM.

I'm sorry to bother, but are you playing both the questioner and the answerer here? Don't wanna sound bad, but this thread can't be possibly taken seriously if you jump in it and of 2 pages you find 95% being your posts. Calm down mate. Make a list of propositions and objection and post it ONCE. Altho like you see everyone would naturally ignore this thread.

I think friendlies shouldn't be totally dependent on the other manager accepting, though, because the active members need a way to farm boosters. The extra skill point and a bit of cash helps too.

I definitely want more cash in the match prizes, it'll motivate people to go further, I guess.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think friendlies shouldn't be totally dependent on the other manager accepting, though, because the active members need a way to farm boosters. The extra skill point and a bit of cash helps too.

I definitely want more cash in the match prizes, it'll motivate people to go further, I guess.
    It would be really easy to set up friendlies simply against cpu teams, and limit them to X every 24 hrs. That would solve both players' askings.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It would be really easy to set up friendlies simply against cpu teams, and limit them to X every 24 hrs. That would solve both players' askings.
    I guess that'll work. How about if Nordeus could get permission to use real life club and player names? We could then have the chance to play against real life teams. Perhaps teams like United and Barca could be PT teams at whatever your level, they'd always appear as 8* or whatever, and then there'd also be lower teams, maybe teams like Boca Juniors or Trabzonspor from the club shop could be about 5*. The final stars of all teams would be up to Nordeus, of course.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15