I think that sure, that morale boosters are needed for something but I think too, that the relation should be more visible so we can know more and manage better the effect of keep a good morale...

Till now the blue packs seems to be the less important, ...reds are useful because with 15 you heal any injurie, even if is long of weeks... greens, have a impact, despite Ive won many matches with low morale, but one can have a perception in that condition give a plus...

But blues?..... seems like the pills of the happiness.... these pills that are placebos and one don't know if have effect or no...

My suggestion is make the morale more determinant, so this need make it visible in some sense,,,, so I will suggest make something, as for example: if - Perfect morale, +8% finishing/creativity/fitness or, if the 11 used have perfect morale give a bonus, maybe a +4% of something but, I think that mostly of the T11 comunity is not capable to see for what is worth keep the morale bar full, and with what is related, so, this need a step and a little bit more of elaboration to be used in a better way.