Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By RageRocker
  • 1 Post By gizzmo

Thread: Copy and Paste in Association Chat

Copy and Paste in Association Chat

Dear Nordeus,

Some of our Association memebers come from non-English speaking countries, and I try to translate all I say into languages relevant to them.

Sadly, I am unable to copy translations from googgle translate unto the association chat, because it just doesn't work. Instead, I have to type everything word for word.

This is not efficient and it would be nice if you can solve this simple issue.

Does anyone have a workaround?

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturu View Post
    Dear Nordeus,

Some of our Association memebers come from non-English speaking countries, and I try to translate all I say into languages relevant to them.

Sadly, I am unable to copy translations from googgle translate unto the association chat, because it just doesn't work. Instead, I have to type everything word for word.

This is not efficient and it would be nice if you can solve this simple issue.

Does anyone have a workaround?

This might be a chance for (none) english managers to work on there english vocabulary since its the #1 spoken language in the world
    Steve285, Didier_Drogba and Bunzo like this.

That's one way of looking at it.

Another way is to give everyone options. The way the world is going, single language speakers will be the exception rather than the norm.

Dreamer
    Did you try Ctrl-C Ctrl-V? Sometimes it works when copy-paste (mouse action) does not.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    This might be a chance for (none) english managers to work on there english vocabulary since its the #1 spoken language in the world
    You should dig out your geography books and have a look to the "mandarin" and "spanish" entries.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I move it to suggestions.

My problem was that I was in an association with russian. Because I haven´t a russian keyboard I couldn´t write things they understand. And they don´t speak english. I didn´t want to leave because they´re #19 worldwide. I solved the problem with my cell phone cuz, i don´t know why, c´n´p worked on it (apple).

Greatings from Germany,
    Maximilian Striebel