Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: League suggestion

League suggestion

I am going to bring up a suggestion regarding the "League" As i read about some manager complaining about the league not being competitive enough. i am a competitive manager.i like to compete against the best, i get the satisfation even if i lose cause i know i played against the best.
    I hate when i play in a league full of abandon team. its not competitive and i dont feel the satisfation even if i win. you playing with a team without a manager, weird formation, player out of order and so on.Even worse is if you lose you wonder......what the hell!......how can that be...what is wrong???? You try to find the answer post a thread in the forum. You get a reply because of this and that and this and that. But wait a minute i m playing against an abandon team?....imposible that i lose did you see they play a goalkeeper as a striker and a striker as a goalkeeper and player all over the place.(example)

So here is where i come suggestion not sure if its gonna work or pointless or maybe someone before me have bring this out. i give it a try.

You choose the league you desire depending how competitive manager you are.

Ameture league - a league with less competitive manager and full of abandon. of course it easy to win title every season and not so much to be proud of. champion of "Ameture League"

Semi pro league - you choose this you be up playing against someone your quality maybe a little bit higher or lower. Even league you playing team with manager and can be proud to win title. "Semi pro League Champion"

Pro League - This is what we talking about you choose this league...well you know who you going to compete with i dont have to carry on. The highest level of league "Pro League Champion".

Well just a suggestion. now i'm nervous dont know what i'm gonna get...be nice......ok.

PEACE.✌
    Last edited by HairDryer; 07-16-2016 at 10:30 PM.

lol…. really ?

I think this is impossible... But great idea...

Moved to suggestions, and agree, more or less. I think is not so complicated do it and one can have a extra $ bonus if select a more difficult league, or something like this.

Plus I will add.. game should have a max. level and the job centre should be again between us.... to change team from another of lower level.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I am going to bring up a suggestion regarding the "League" As i read about some manager complaining about the league not being competitive enough. i am a competitive manager.i like to compete against the best, i get the satisfation even if i lose cause i know i played against the best.
    I hate when i play in a league full of abandon team. its not competitive and i dont feel the satisfation even if i win. you playing with a team without a manager, weird formation, player out of order and so on.Even worse is if you lose you wonder......what the hell!......how can that be...what is wrong???? You try to find the answer post a thread in the forum. You get a reply because of this and that and this and that. But wait a minute i m playing against an abandon team?....imposible that i lose did you see they play a goalkeeper as a striker and a striker as a goalkeeper and player all over the place.(example)

So here is where i come suggestion not sure if its gonna work or pointless or maybe someone before me have bring this out. i give it a try.

You choose the league you desire depending how competitive manager you are.

Ameture league - a league with less competitive manager and full of abandon. of course it easy to win title every season and not so much to be proud of. champion of "Ameture League"

Semi pro league - you choose this you be up playing against someone your quality maybe a little bit higher or lower. Even league you playing team with manager and can be proud to win title. "Semi pro League Champion"

Pro League - This is what we talking about you choose this league...well you know who you going to compete with i dont have to carry on. The highest level of league "Pro League Champion".

Well just a suggestion. now i'm nervous dont know what i'm gonna get...be nice......ok.

PEACE.✌
    Add to friends the strongest teams from Champions League. Add as much as you can. In the next season you will get in the League with some (if not all) of them.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Moved to suggestions, and agree, more or less. I think is not so complicated do it and one can have a extra $ bonus if select a more difficult league, or something like this.

Plus I will add.. game should have a max. level and the job centre should be again between us.... to change team from another of lower level.
    so kris you agreed?i think league will be more intresring. thk you.

Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    Add to friends the strongest teams from Champions League. Add as much as you can. In the next season you will get in the League with some (if not all) of them.
    thk you! bt that is not the point.

The reason I "lol" at this is…
    look at the way players go way out of their way to manipulate the cup draw & this is also the case in Association games where putting a poor starting 11 up will give you an easier game…I would suspect a lot of these players would love an amateur league that they could dominate ?
    sparklinginsilence and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    look at the way players go way out of their way to manipulate the cup draw & this is also the case in Association games where putting a poor starting 11 up will give you an easier game…I would suspect a lot of these players would love an amateur league that they could dominate ?
    I came to post a "great" suggestion that came to my mind as i was eating my lunch then saw your post and realised it wont work.

You raise a great point and the only way putting managers in different league of varying difficulties will work is if there is also a cap on the max player star your player can achieve in that particular difficulty level.

If someone wants to train their players even more then they can train extra positions or special abilities.

Nah, it just wont work. Let me re-warm my food

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    yes agree! bt remember only amature league the lowest of league. like i said you can be proud bt only against lowest and abandon team. if you are more competitive then try the semi pro or the highest pro league.

thk for sharing.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast