Thread: The Table of 1̶0̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ Khris 0.1 for daily boosters

The Table of 1̶0̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ Khris 0.1 for daily boosters

This is a project/proposal to try to do a more fair system. As a player, I dont see how fair is, and where is the benefit for Nordeus as company when some managers, as we know, came here complaining that, they had option to obtain 100 greens daily via VPN, so as I mentioned in the closed thread, that, was 300 monthly euros in boosters and really I think cross the line for kilometers that a "free game", because yes, is free, and you can play with 35T decently, should allow, when practically gave a 9* team for free to some users.

As online managers know some "online game have levels" of customers.

I think, that the game will be more fair for the players and really too, give more benefit for the company if a system per levels is created, because yea, is ok, maybe that a country for some reason give to their players +10 daily boosters, or maybe some token but, till alimit can be more fair and there are more ways to put limits to avoid the abuse.

"If" some countries don't have offers, a new building can be created as a source to give some extra boosters based in levels.
    Too I think that, apart that buildings need new levels and so, these should give the boosters daily and no every some days.

So lets propose, via extra video offers or lets say that a edifice, like a Bank? can be created to give these (extra boosteers credits? :

White Level- all we start here

Bronze level - activated during 4 weeks if buy at least 37T offer or if one win a Title.

Silver level - same but activated from 176T

Gold level - same but from 500T

*** pending to edit, let me go for brekfast to celebrate the 6-12 in associations match lol
    Last edited by khris; 07-31-2016 at 06:19 AM.