Thread: Temporally SA's

Temporally SA's

Well... Ive been talking many times about the idea, to add more things to the game, like stadiums, shoes? ... balls?.... not only to improve creativity and see something new...

Now I've been thinking that even if looks irreal (well.... how you convert a cone in a skill apart from throwing it to hurt a player and do this more resistent and increase reflexes when the cone throwing in head? lol)

So can be created, if for example the game add "balls" a systen to give temporally SA's with these balls to a player. So we can know the effect of train a specific SA in different players.

Lets say I buy a orange ball that gives one and one scorer and I do tests adding the ball advantadge to a different player in every match during .. lets say 10 days that the ball keeps the effect-bonus?...

Another option been less a ROLE game option is, that balls deactivate or provoke situations/scenarios ina specific match so we can have control under what now are scenarios with more aggressivity, disadvantadge of Q that one day means advantadge for us etc... under our control.... so a ball can be used 1 match to increase 3 stars the avQ of the whole team and can be something more entertaining than, a unexpected scenario, based, yeah, in internal programming we should discover, but, that is lineal dynamic after years, when one have all buildings done and has played for near 4 years.... despite all seasons are different, but, can be more fun have the "limited" option to buy "scenarios" using balls, at least, some 1 time per season as can be +3* adv Av. Q. ¿?

Opinions?
    Last edited by khris; 09-02-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Famous
    This is an interesting idea. But I think temporary SA ought not to be too easily obtained. To train a SA, 30 or 40 sp in old system are required. That means a lot of time, many green packs and even some red packs.

In my opinion, number of orange balls must be limited, say one per season. If these can brought with tokens, cost should not be less than, say, 15 tokens.