Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 4 Post By LeManiaque
  • 2 Post By runberg
  • 2 Post By Cloverfield
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To be able to send tokens as gift

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

To be able to send tokens as gift

To be able to send tokens as gift to a friend or to a member of my FA group.
    Like we do with jerseys, emblems.
    Of course for a win-win situation, a fee for the company ( 10-20% ), is logic.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I predict a post from the future:

I can only open 30 new accounts today, last 3 months I open 50 each day (and transfer all tokens to main account...). How am I supposed to play now, stupid game gonna cost me the cup.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

What if we could be able to do that but only with bought tokens (via credit card, paypal, facebook or any other possible means)??

I could be able to join with 5 other friends that play and instead of buy 100 tokens for 10 USD, we'd buy 600 tokens for 50 USD. Each of us would get 100 tokens, paying 8.33 USD each.

For T11, it would not necessarily mean losing 10 USD, because this feature would make much more people buy tokens (at least that's what i think would happen).
    nikolgiorgos and LeManiaque like this.

For bought tokens seems fine for me too.

Bets with friends for friendly matches... Exciting!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Definitely an interesting idea.

Runberg's suggestion for exploit-prevention is very solid. That's basically how Jersey and Emblem gifts work atm, you know with the premium items.

I'll bring this up to the devs. Maybe they will find even more ways that such a system can be exploited and even more ways to prevent them. Certainly more group-oriented activities would be nice to have.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I predict a post from the future:
    I can only open 30 new accounts today, last 3 months I open 50 each day (and transfer all tokens to main account...). How am I supposed to play now, stupid game gonna cost me the cup
    hahaha, a big like for me

Yes, I was thinking about "official" tokens , that's why I wrote the example of the jerseys.
    As the game can "recognize" if we bought the token and then permit us to send them as gift.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html