Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pissed off by possesion bonus

Pissed off by possesion bonus

Pissed off by possesion bonus-screenshot_2016-09-16-15-51-50.jpgPissed off by possesion bonus-screenshot_2016-09-16-15-51-58.jpg

i played Champion League final, draw 2-2 in 90 minutes, but lose at goal extra time 3-2. he is 106.5% and i am 105%

but for me, its not fair for his 14% possesion bonus, because HIS FANS is only HIMSELF. i suggest TOPEVELEN consider about possesion bonus rules.
    Garuda FC
    Level : 4
    League Trophies : Season-S1, S2, S3, S4
    Cup Trophies : S1
    Champions Trophies : S2, S3
    Associations : Legend of Galacticos (bronze-1)

Dreamer
    I feel your pain, sent you a friend request! Hope to be able to support you as much as possible to prevent this from happening again!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @FaskyHu,

I checked just to be sure - The alt-accounts with which this Manager support them self,can be banned. It's against the rules if you operate alt-accounts just to support your self.

Ill PM you FaskyHu just in case you miss my reply here. I will ask you for your User ID so I can find the accounts in question through your competition group.

Famous
    That sucks, maybe support can help in some way.
    However, it's a hard problem- T11 and many other modern services use FB to verify identity, since theirs is a relatively good system. Obviously though, it can be spoofed for multiple accounts.
    It's poor sportsmanship, maybe Nordeus can lock them down, should be a clear rule and this violation is obvious

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Check my reply @LeManiaque.

It is not allowed. The alt accounts will be banned and the user will be warned not to indulge in these practices. It may not be literal cheating but its EXTREMELY unsportsmanlike of anyone to do such a thing.