Thread: Find and join association suggestions

Famous

Find and join association suggestions

Finally left my dying association. Suggestions based on hangups I experienced.

1) The world top 100 is only visible when already in an association. I planned to apply to one that had an opening, so I had to join a random league just to rediscover a top 100 #ID. And again when i checked that the spot had filled.

2) Can't request consideration by an association that is full. A friend's group had an opening, which filled while I waited on the first group. If I'd been able to request in, despite the 6/6, they might consider all applicants and choose the best. Should go both ways so full associations and 'taken' managers can both scout potential interests.

3) some process details are not clear. Can you request multiple groups consider you, or does only the most recent apply? Can a group approve a request after you've joined another association? 2 groups invited me, both disappeared when I temped into the random group, leaving no record of those as options for me to reconsider. It's not clear if there's notification or time frame for rejections. i don't wanna harass a group that doesn't want me.
    4) echoing others' suggestion, some permanent association record per manager would be valuable
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 09-19-2016 at 12:45 AM.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Look up Arizona United. We are an active clan almost in the top 100. Looking for a member

Search Crowned Ones:we are an active group with very good players.We need 1 more!Tag:#ZJB5U9

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Famous
    Use the Join my Association threads, guys. I'm in a top tier group. these are suggestions to improve the process in general.

Famous
    I forgot one - Ability to sort the available associations by division (silver 1,2,3 etc), total points, alphabetical.

you can follow this way:

1. go to association
    2. select the trophy
    3. go to search
    4. provide the name of the association you are searching in the box where "association name" is written

by the way there is no way to sort the available associations as you seek.

hrid (football wizards)

Famous
    Thanks for trying to help @amorist

This thread should probably move to suggestions area, I seem to be confusing people

Moved