Thread: "Tickets" to support your friends

"Tickets" to support your friends

Hi
    I have a suggestion to allow players to use tokens to buy "tickets" to support friend's games
    to be more fair, these following rules can be considered

1) Only bulk purchase of tickets are allowed. for example 50 tokens for 150 "tickets"
    2) "Tickets" can only be allowed to be used on the game day
    3) "Tickets" cannot be used at neutral venue, example: Cup Final, CL final, Super Cup Final

This would allow player to spend less time online and yet able to support their friends if they have the financial capability

Ok…
    Why would I want to spend 50 tokens to support a"friend" ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ok…
    Et tu Brute?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ok…
    Guess this guy works by Nordeus and he gets commision?
    Support should be rewarded instead.
    WZAWZDB!

Famous
    Not a bad idea.

I definitely think this idea would boost revenue for Nordeus. Experienced managers realize supporters don't make a huge difference in determining the outcome of a match, experienced managers also realize the scout list is a rip off. However, how many of us have seen teams with 22 scout list players? People will be suckers and bite on this.

I might be willing to give 1 or 2 tokens to support those that are good at supporting me, since often there are games I can't attend, like if they're playing at 4 am in my timezone.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    With this change, Nordeus will slightly increase revenue. But I wonder if these revenue are sufficient to cover the cost of programming changes.

Famous
    ^^^

Given the market and fan support bits are in place, I think this would constitute an easy piece of programming for anyone.

I am more "believer of", yes, create a section to sell tickets in what who wanna support, can buy a ticket for a match (or support maybe 3 friends?) that is in the next 6-12 hours to "auto attend", pay this using money because the tokens are really limited, and the thread suggestion say basically that we have to close the stadium for our friends 2% support, thing in what I am not agree, because in contradictionof what my mate pcmacdaniel say, Ive always percived, not for a +2% but yes from 8% to +15% possession a slightly differance,,,,,
    , but maybe "if exist a victory" they, these fans who bought a anticipated entrance and the ones who bought too not anticipated, but when match started ( and that too should pay cash, maybe a little bit just, like a little game, maybe a amount to give 1% and one to give 2% posesion, but should pay everybody) can recive part of, the entrances benefits + a extra if the bonus victory... is acivated, so important matches maybe will give a good extra,

Too i will add that I think fans, should not only increase a +2% possesion, we 've seen really ridiculous matches with 38 fans for one side and 25 for another... I think the formula should be another more "proportional" and that as are fans, the benefits from entrances should be increased lets say a 5% for every 10 fans we have.
    So should not affect to possesion just, too the teams should recive a economical benefit %.

Well more or less that lol

Hi
    I have a group of supporters that have almost supported me in every match for the last 5 season
    so i feel obligated to support them back.
    however i live in different timezone and with work commitment, i hope to have an option use tokens instead