Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Pavel Zelene

Thread: The Khris Market (Super (yoy!!) ) Suggestions for Top Eleven 2017

The Khris Market (Super (yoy!!) ) Suggestions for Top Eleven 2017

DELETE THE RECOMENDATIONS

And add a Winter Market of 4 days in the middle of the season.
    I'm really tired that, all times, "all" Ive seen recomendations since these were implemented, I just have ST's.
    I eat a soup of letters and all I see are S's and T's right now.

We need a special Market in middle season with VARIETY OF POSITIONS, GOOD TOKEN PRICES as recomendations have and with a limit to buy x2 players of this market.

Too because I think that the next step in this game, now that we have a better version in terms of tournaments, is, apart from make feel managers important by adding a system of rankings, the 2nd important thing to do, is something with the whole market system, and about that I will talk in this thread.
    I've defended always that the SCOUT prices "by my viewpoint should not be the same the 1st week and the last." "Have no sense" "And more (you know Khris defend that : if we can not test them".

SO, SCOUTS

WE HAVE TO DELETE MOU TEAM

And SCOUT list should be converted in 2 teams of 11 with 2 different formations with ALL POSITIONS and this means VARIETY OF SCOUTS and we SHOULD BE ABLE TO FACE THESE 2 SCOUT TEAMS to know as, "in real life" the way in what a player, play.

Because when a club pay for a player, is because they have seen about him. They heard about. THEY KNOW SOMETHING.
    Now we have a simple list of 6* visual quality but "I am a defender of these managers who test, understand the internal programming and have the 6th sense to discard players till find the best". This is the way I always understood the game and the game I love to play and I can nt defend a BLIND SYSTEM AS WE HAVE NOW.
    Test, please. Let us check, let us know, let us feel. Then I will waste 69T for who I see that "have numbers to be a key player", because I like what I see... and I wink the eye to that player and he say ohh yeah boss put me In your club. (LOL)

ACADEMY (as said all is a headache now and needs a general improve**** I go for am chocolate of afternoon and continue with this side***

(what if this start with a -we have to destr.@y. the academy -in place of delete lol)

ok I continue:

I think that, the game is too much "firmly fixed" in the idea that we need 5* at least to compete....then some people try to, see videos, win boosters or so (or buy tokens) to improve the AvQ.
    Personally, and now leaving apart the academy now mentioned I would like to see a system with "special" temporal training Bonuses style system".

With that I mean, have a shop and buy "bonuses" to activate SA's during 3 days, or, some to increase speed training of youths/increase recovery health x3 ¿? so the game can have "the tools to make us work to prepare youths to play with us and test "better" the hidden posibilities of our players when they have a SA active.
    The season goes fast reall, 28 days are gone in a moment and players are older fast so, tools to experiment deeply with our players, (same I meant when I said test the scouts, all is related) are needed, and these can help regarding academy players.

ACADEMY
    As said up, game is a little bit "viciated" with the concept that say that we have to try player skills till 200% or the best we can in a period of time.

My suggestions for the academy then will be some:
    -Academy should be a separate section of the game.
    -The academy can have a "special winning XP bonus, or recovery health bonus" for 1-3* players. Yep so, academy can be,,,,, a 2nd team

As I mentioned before, i think the game, the good games are based in some values, some as, value of proportionality, value of, oportunity, value of success.... these concepts well applied, do great games.
    Now, in this 2017 version we have +2 competitions than time ago.
    So we have oportunities and many ways for success because, cup wil have too, the double of winners, so have a good proportionality of winners, and more "equality" too than before. Thats good.

But, I too, understand that game have success because it's simplicity. People like easy games.

So, thinking in all this, I really would not like to see a game with a load of options as some football managers have but, is not bad idea, "have options" so regarding the academy and returning to the theme, what I would do, is create another side inside the game, in what, 1-3* (yeah, our old glories included) can have, some type of bonus, f XP or condition, based in something ( reasonable, as for example, actual league position? or title won last season yeah this sounds good for the way I purpose)
    Then, "our academy" should be, a place, for 1-3* players, and, we should be able to train in our academy, the friends youths and old glories giving them, the benefit, of our academy bonuses.
    So lets say I won a treble and I have special bonuses who recovery in that case x5 faster the health of 1-3* or that give in this case x5 XP winning IN MY ACADEMY.

Then, I would create. a tournament. Only for 1-3* players. "Played by, an academy, using, own youth 2-3* (maybe max 4* to give some more margin? well maybe) and, the team youth-old 1-3* (4*?) that they give us, or, some we choose from a public list where managers can make avaliable their LOQ AV Q players, to, be used for these, "Academy tournaments".

And this can be a cool expirience because, you dont come here with a 9* vs a 6* team, you have to do the real job as a manager do, and really, what I like to do, discard players , test, all are max, in the case, 3-4* but this type of tournaments, can make us obligate to use our knowledge and control in tactics, and our sense, to choose players.

So yeah this will be, like a national team selection, where players from clubs goes and have another coach.
    This coach can hav option, to do a job with our players and win a special title, in a difefrent way, dynamic of game.

The idea is that if we don't "have good bonus academy", can bring players there and apart from win a extra title, that should be for individual player (+ one for the coach), we see our player been trained more fast till 5*, lets say in the first 1-2 season weeks.
    So low Q players that often are now, academy players 2*, 3-4... and old glories will have option to, train fast and win, titles insome way and thats something nice.

Then I would like to add a more "clear section" and specific for friends to let then "specially as friends" know, the players we wanna sell, or recive offers, so, I can add my 2* there and my friend of -3 levels see easy and 24 hours a day meanwhile is avaliable a 5* for who do offer, maybe, will be good, that the players in this place have a "fixed-definitive" price by us, so our friends just can see and pay to have easily one of our academy players or, any AvQ player with a FIXED NEGOTIATION PRICE, fixed for us, that should do a fast market and 24h for friends meanwhile we add players as a "avaliable with fixed price".
    Last edited by khris; 10-17-2016 at 02:55 AM.
    Nick Lizas and Tataaaaooo like this.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    I totally agree with Khris.
    I would like also Nordeus to improve youth players... The first one has 4 stars and costs like 15 tokens or more, the second one is free but he's very weak.
    Why don't you change that system and put something like:
    2 young players, both 4-5 stars, and both with same price. 10 tokens can be fine, but before taking him you should the possibility of testing him.
    Nick Lizas likes this.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    I totally agree with Khris.
    I would like also Nordeus to improve youth players... The first one has 4 stars and costs like 15 tokens or more, the second one is free but he's very weak.
    Why don't you change that system and put something like:
    2 young players, both 4-5 stars, and both with same price. 10 tokens can be fine, but before taking him you should the possibility of testing him.
    Let me eat and suggest^^ let's DELETE TEH ACADEMY PLAYERS TOOO as Mou team and the Recomendations!! LOL xD

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The last idea with the tournament I think is a bit to much and very likely to happen, we should focus and requests things that have a chance actually to happen.

Yes is clearly that they need to give a better purpose to Jose Mourinho and also for u-21 academy.

On another side I love your idea with winter market. Making increasing the list of players on sale for that period can be a good idea. Now I don't think we can go by the name "winter sale" but at the half of the season, maybe Nordeus can make for example on scout the list to be bigger or to reset it more often and also to generate some young players on the auction market, just like at the start of the season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Dont forget delete negotiations

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk