Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Limit the number of times that new clubs can join associations

Limit the number of times that new clubs can join associations

I say this because I've heared different voices from different countries sayiing that some associations are creating new accounts to obtain the Starting Pack of 120T to join the association and heal the other 5 teams till complete teams of 8-9 stars.

I don't know till what point this is made but, we needa regulation here, like when a association is full have a weekly max' of 2 teams that can be changed arrived for example, to a level of league, like the silver divisions.

I know what is have in some strategy games 9 multies and the advantadge that this gives, so that's why I "recommend" put limits, of max' weekly x2 times in the Total inputs and outputs of clubs inside the Associations and more if these have "a level" and a "credibility".

Because sometimes we see the top associations that have "0" loans made, "0" bonuses used and thats because they left temporally the association to add 1,2,3,4,5,55 extra teams to convert the companions in competitive teams.

UNCLE SAM SAY NO.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I support 100%
    and also want to add that giving 120 T from the beginning is stupid anyway (real players gonna spend them in useless bidding wars).
    Better give 60 T in the beginning and another 60 T, (only) if promote to lv2 (or 30 lv2 + 30 lv3).
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I support 100%
    and also want to add that giving 120 T from the beginning is stupid anyway (real players gonna spend them in useless bidding wars).
    Better give 60 T in the beginning and another 60 T, (only) if promote to lv2 (or 30 lv2 + 30 lv3).
    Agree with that, just we have to count that 1st seasons sometimes have a duration of just few days......

Really all this story with the associations have me so angry as player, all these teams with +1000 or I don't know how many loans that were just, to train, and "please heal me with the new multies" is a joke and as player this feel so bad, is not just that with every new account (multi account) this people can use vpn to obtain offers from other countries, so they have for example on monday creating 10 acc's.... 120T + 30 boosters monday to frideay =270 x10 teams 2700 boosters,,,, is the people telling me that via pm in all sites, and the fact Ive been playing for first time since 2011 and this is something that should not happen.

What more angry make me is see these teams laughing doing this and been mentioned in FB as great teams. This really, as player made me stay so angry and really,,,,, I think was not so complicated see that allowing other teams to heal other this can bring to these situations... we don't talk only for the FA tournaments, now you can improve your team by adding multies in a fake ass' just to have better team for the league.....

Is not so complicated, put a limit of loans that a team can do per week or so, or go simple, do not allow heal players.
    Last edited by khris; 10-23-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

In my opinion a player should not be able to heal a loan. Simple as that. Something need to be done regarding this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Agree with Kris. I think if they narrow down limit of new club joins there will be no much room for exploit.

Agree also with Nik about the 120T first offer.
    They could give half of them. And maybe give some 1€ offer-packs more in the beginning. Win-win situation. (if someone buys once he will be tempted to buy again)

Even that romanian team in world top 100 is doing that. It outbalances the game and we end up with bogus teams in the game. I am a romanian and i am a captain in my association with players from uk, hungary and romania. We all disagree with all this loan stuff. Might as well be removed from association if cannot be solved in some other way. We won 11 tournaments so far by hard working our teams and using strategies. We even beat a 7 star association while ours was only 5. I will send so many tickets to the support of the game with this issue until is getting resolved.

Always wil be some flaws in the game as on any other ones, but this one is an obvious one.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Famous
    The problem is really the duplicate account creation. I don't know why an association would benefit from unlimited managers transferring in/out, but that's not the root of the issue, just one way to indirectly limit the exploit. Maybe an association wants to accept each legitimate applicant and chat with them before accepting, no reason that shouldn't be allowed.

Just wish Nordeus could monitor and immediately take down accounts or IPs when they are reported as duplicate.

Edit: I do think healing association loan players makes sense, weak team needs help with a stronger loan, but the stronger team providing the loan shouldn't have to do the healing per se. Maybe there could be like "association rest packs" that are limited to healing for association, with condition returning to previous state after the match. Say 2x rests per association member per weekend and allow them to be traded/shared among the association. This way it helps weak players who need loans, strong players who have "4 matches same day", adds whole association strategy element, and leaves no permanent condition improvement for players healed with "association rest packs", which is really why it is an "exploit"and unfair.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-24-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Just wish Nordeus could monitor and immediately take down accounts or IPs when they are reported as duplicate.
    This is not a solution, this is headache for Nordeus.

There is a flaw in the feature that some managers can exploit, solution:
    a) Nordeus announces that this kind of behavior (well described behavior the same way they did with VPN use) is forbidden.
    b) Enhance the code so this exploit cannot be done, or at least limit it down.
    ---> taking back the healing of a loan is the absolute solution, but I agree with you.. It is useful sometimes especially considering that in associations days most of us play 4 games at that day.

---> association feature unlocked from 3 or 4 team level. (Like the negotiations) This could be a possible solution, this would make new managers not to be ghosts trying to unlock the feature and of course exploit cannot be done.

Famous
    Adding a level limit means if I to keep using this exploit: make duplicate clubs, leave them for 2-4 months, login so they don't expire, join association at required level. It just creates a delay, which won't bother everyone who wants to exploit dupe accounts for tokens.

Also would be sad to take a step backwards from associations being"even playing field" regardless of level and experience