Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Making winner titles more attractive (NO TOKENS)

Question Making winner titles more attractive (NO TOKENS)

I am a very dissatisfied manager with the gains I get when I win a title.
    Nordeus just made an improvement where more money are given to the winner but I find it a bit of ****.
    Why? Because this extra money are enough to buy just the leg of a good quality player.

I find this pack of money useless and no incentive to win the prize.
    And of course winning incentive is the only thing that could keep me an active manager, and pay for the services if I want to.

Right now winning a title just satisfies my internal needs of winning. No practical in-game gain.
    Even if I want to brag for it, I cannot do it in-game, only the forum is a place where you can share your success (and facebook... pffff)

Let's have some good ideas summed up here of how Nordeus could give a good incentive to managers for winning a title

The only proposal that is out of the table is tokens.
    Why? Because.
    So NO TOKENS SUGGESTIONS please ffs

Let's start:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A bunch of packs alongside with the money prize the same way as associations. At some levels, packs (especially green ones) are more useful than money.

2. A team that gets a title has its prestige leveled up in real life (UEFA ranking system). Right now nothing as such exists in-game. So, point system with rankings of teams depending on the prizes collected. 5-last-years can be counted so it is more fair, as new managers would never reach an old-dog manager.

3. Players get their value or/and quality x% upwards because the team won a title. In real life this is true. If a player is a title winner his market value is really boosted up. Values of player should not be bonded only with stars as in real football this is half of player market value. The other half is personal stats and title winners. Go to transfermarkt, and it is to find out that this is true.

4. Managers love stats. When you view a club you should see how many titles this club has collected. Not only the last season.

5. [Maniaque] Winner of a title is shown a set of recommended players that are a bit better than regular recommendations, or are free/ cheaper. 3 players, pick one. Clubs-Title winners are mote attractive clubs for high profile players. It makes sense.

6. [Maniaque] Another idea might be another type of sponsorship, that next season will cover player win bonuses for that same tournament. Or offer # green packs before each tournament match.
    "The local health and fitness departmentent is proud to celebrate the local winners and has offered to support your efforts in the Cup next season!"
    An absolutely realistic scenario. Title winners get the best sponsors with best benefits.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upper suggestions will get updated.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-29-2016 at 08:46 AM.
    Nick Lizas, motrin, Jeeves and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Nordeus just made an improvement where more money are given to the winner but I find it a bit of ****.
    Why? Because this extra money are enough to buy just the leg of a good quality player.

And of course winning incentive is the only thing that could keep me an active manager, and pay for the services if I want to.

Right now winning a title just satisfies my internal needs of winning. No practical in-game gain.
    Even if I want to brag for it, I cannot do it in-game, only the forum is a place where you can share your success (and facebook... pffff)

Let's have some good ideas summed up here of how Nordeus could give a good incentive to managers for winning a title

Why? Because.

Let's start:
    1. A bunch of packs alongside with the money prize the same way as associations. At some levels, packs (especially green ones) are more useful than money.

2. A team that gets a title has its prestige leveled up in real life (UEFA ranking system). Right now nothing as such exists in-game. So, point system with rankings of teams depending on the prizes collected. 5-last-years can be counted so it is more fair, as new managers would never reach an old-dog manager.

3. Players get their value or/and quality x% upwards because the team won a title. In real life this is true. If a player is a title winner his market value is really boosted up.

4. Managers love stats. When you view a club you should see how many titles this club has collected. Not only the last season.

Also I'd like to add suggestions like below:
    1. Add manager influence in-game which will rise alongside club achievement.
    2. Use the manager achievements and manager level gain for in-game manager influence.
    3. Increase manager level or allot points for levelling up (accordingly from 1st to 8th like the cash incentives where 1st gains the most & 8th gains the least) with each promotion.
    4. Similarly poinfs can be allotted for champions league, super league & cups.
    5. Also allot points for the top players in the league.
    6. Increase the use of cash and reduce the cost of coins in negotiations & scouts.
    7. Alternatively it can be cash/coin/cash-coin - give the managers to choose among the options.

Currently there are a lot of things that are of no use, make them count and make the game more real and attractive.

hrid (football wizards)

Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    1. Add manager influence in-game which will rise alongside club achievement.
    2. Use the manager achievements and manager level gain for in-game manager influence.
    3. Increase manager level or allot points for levelling up (accordingly from 1st to 8th like the cash incentives where 1st gains the most & 8th gains the least) with each promotion.
    4. Similarly poinfs can be allotted for champions league, super league & cups.
    5. Also allot points for the top players in the league.
    6. Increase the use of cash and reduce the cost of coins in negotiations & scouts.
    7. Alternatively it can be cash/coin/cash-coin - give the managers to choose among the options.
    These are some good ideas but I as game has too many factors that can be enhanced/improved I want this thread to be a brainstorm just for the prize/incentive of winning the titles.
    What would make a manager stand up on a table and open a champagne for winning a title?
    What would distinguish the 1st place from the 2nd?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @amorist hrid
    Also I'd like to add suggestions like below:
    well, it's not in the philosophy of this forum section to add in a thread/suggestion, some others too (specially if some of them has no relation).
    Indeed, some of them are good so better post them but in individual threads (and with a little more analysis) so other members can say their opinion too.
    In that case, it's better to create more threads instead of someone making comments like
    - I agree with 1,3,6
    Don't agree with 2,4
    Don't understand 5,7
    It will be chaotic

@Cloverfield
    try to stay on finance thing in this thread
    for the same reasons as above
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-28-2016 at 07:16 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @amorist hrid

well, it's not in the philosophy of this forum section to add in a thread/suggestion, some others too (specially if some of them has no relation).
    Indeed, some of them are good so better post them but in individual threads (and with a little more analysis) so other members can say their opinion too.
    In that case, it's better to create more threads instead of someone making comments like
    - I agree with 1,3,6
    Don't agree with 2,4
    Don't understand 5,7
    It will be chaotic
    Well the title was making the title more attractive, and my post was about making the game more attractive...is it enoguh reason to start a new thread?

No, as both are related to the same thing, "the title won". The game will be more attractive if the titles won bring in some advantages to the winning managers...that's what i wanted to point out additionally to what cloverfield mentioned in the original post of visibility of the stats...because to me, both are important.....

hrid (football wizards)

Why? Because.

Let's start:

3. Players get their value or/and quality x% upwards because the team won a title. In real life this is true. If a player is a title winner his market value is really boosted up.

Well my contribution here will be to say that I am agree in that "top eleven can have a system" to make feel managrs more important adding rankings.
    I've been sice I joined here defending this so, I will repeat it and stay with the idea till one day we know that the universe will arrive to a time of intergalactic glacier collapse and we will have no more chances to defend our ideas in this forum.

I too Im agree in the idea that the players need "individual awards" so they "should have a prestige" and as is mentioned in the thread the value of a player should not be related to the level of stars but to the success they have so a 9* potatoe should have the oportunity to be dramatically ignored having a price as a 1* .... yeah i always say, that, we should have the chance before buy a player, to know how play..... "for this reason" because now, is not related the price with te performance, thats the universal key of ma suggestions wshen I say that for example, "as the scouts have all 6* and no story of goals" the scouts list should be deleted and converted in a list of, 3 scout teams or 4, so 3-4 team,s of 6* to test and play friendlies with them to see what players perform better in these "scout list" ...because now, we have no price referance and theres no relation betwen "player level of success" and value of the player".

More or less this is the whole donut I wanna share with all.

Famous
    First reaction:

Sometimes real world players will take contracts just to be with a "winning team". They want another champions ring on their finger, haha.

Application of this
    1) some number of high quality players currently on the winning squad have contracts auto extend. It's basically cash, and advanced managers may prefer to sell, so it won't always be an advantage. But for some managers helps keep the squad.

2) winner of a title is shown a set of recommended players that are a bit better than regular recommendations, or are free/ cheaper. 3 players, pick one.
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Another idea might be another type of sponsorship, that next season will cover player win bonuses for that same tournament. Or offer # green packs before each tournament match.

"The local health and fitness departmentent is proud to celebrate the local winners and has offered to support your efforts in the Cup next season!"

@Maniaque
    About 1, I do not agree only because it is not realistic. Auto-extended contract based on what realistic fact. This does not happen in real football.
    About 2, sounds good, a title winner is a more attractive club for high profile players, so a good manager recommendation is realistic and it is a good gain for the winner. I put it in first post.
    About 3, new sponsorship for winners sound perfect and so much realistic. Needless to say that title winners attract the best sponsors with best benefits!

Thanks!

Famous
    Auto-extended contract based on what realistic fact. This does not happen in real football.
    It does though. Not exactly free auto extension, but it is representative of players choosing a winning team over money. NBA, NFL, and football all have big name examples. (Payton Manning took a pay cut so NFL team could budget other players he needed to play with for a title shot. LeBron James is a big NBA example, has stayed with Cleveland for title shots instead of chasing cash)

Neymar earlier this season...PSG tried hard to get him...
    He was very close to PSG. He would have earned €40m a year, free,”

“Neymar was also close to a move to Manchester United. But he renewed his contract for less money with Barcelona, because he wanted to stay in Barcelona.”
    My first idea represents that, but reducing some players' wages not an exciting reward, a pop up saying "Neymar stays loyal to Barça and waives his latest signing bonus to support his champion winning club!" is exciting enough.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-29-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast