Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Increasing farming for one month

Apprentice
    I watched three videos to gain cash but didn't receive any cash

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    I watched three videos to gain cash but didn't receive any cash
    That sucks! I've tried that on rare occasions but not for three videos at a time.

What level are your team at?
    Finances become decreasingly relevant as you hit level 15-16 and get your stadium up to max attendance. From there on you won't have a lot of expenses really as your income from tournaments and fans should cover your costs for wages and buying new players.

If you can I would much rather farm greens instead but if you only get three videos a day I can understand that it perhaps really doesn't matter.

If you're experiencing finance issues once all facilities have been maxed it will probably be due to bad signings and underperformance in tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Famous
    Maybe directly give 30 packs/tokens to each manager. This can provide bigger budget for the upcoming holidays while this can also avoid unbalanced number of videos from region to region or use of VPN.

Increasing farming for one month

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Maybe directly give 30 packs/tokens to each manager. This can provide bigger budget for the upcoming holidays while this can also avoid unbalanced number of videos from region to region or use of VPN.
    Won't happen.
    Those videos are there because companies pay Nordeus for advertising. In return Nordeus has to give us an incentive to watch those videos alas getting greens, reds or blues in return.
    There is no way Nordeus will just give us 30 greens or tokens without any sort of effort from our part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sadi; 11-29-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12