Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Increasing farming for one month

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Increasing farming for one month

I know it's the policy of T11 but I would like to ask if the limit of (about) 30 free vids can be increased for the next month.
    it's not easy (for me) to find vids for free packs but this period the providers have a bigger budget for the upcoming holidays, more vids and we have more time to spend.
    maybe increase the limit to 50 and from the beginning of the year, make it round 30 again.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Yeah .

In country I only get a maximum of 3 videos and a minimum of one sometimes only 2

LOL

And me obtaining just 1 or 2 or sometimes the videos dont work or the x2 trainings too after watch 3 or 4 videos and don't give me the x2 say this -we are sorry no offers avaliable in your zone- xD

I think that should be a new system to give these rewards... more secure, well spread and fair in terms of countries, etc tc, tc, tc... xD

I suppose the daily account maximum was placed to reduce the unbalanced number of videos from region to region as well as prevent people amassing a stupid amount of greens via VPN.

I can't see why Nordeus should change that. We can always discuss if 30 is too low or too high but I find it fair considering some regions get a very low amount of available videos whereas others get high numbers of videos. A maximum of 30 per day per account helps minimizing that unbalance.

It's just tough luck if you live in a region where the number of available videos is low. It's all a matter of marketing demand. You can't expect the demand to be the same in Burundi as in Germany. It's that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Don't despair Nik

I am sure that Nordeus has planned their daily X-mas gifts of one moral boost a day

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    I want nordeus increase to 1000 free videos boosters each days cause i want to spend all my time on the game ^^

Apprentice
    Some countries do get over 100 videos if I'm right. Yeah how can I compete with such managers. They got enough token cash and packs through video watching.

Here in my country there isn't an option to watch video for token or packs. Only for cash . Even with that the maximum is 3 and from these three I don't get some of the cash . Nordeus must make it free and fair .
    nitiznath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Some countries do get over 100 videos if I'm right
    Afaik it is limited to 30 videos a day per account to stop people exploiting VPN - regardless of country.

Kind regards

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadi View Post
    Afaik it is limited to 30 videos a day per account to stop people exploiting VPN - regardless of country.

Here in Ghana maximum is 3 that's when I'm lucky . And the videos are for cash earning only no video for packs , moral , rest and token

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Here in Ghana maximum is 3 that's when I'm lucky . And the videos are for cash earning only no video for packs , moral , rest and token
    There is a difference between a maximum of 30 and what is actually available. Availability is some regions can be even lower than 30.
    I'm from Denmark and I used to get up to 50-60 videos a day, but that stopped when Nordeus set a maximum of 30.

No offense but Ghana is probably not that attractive marketing wise for companies so it doesn't surprise me if you only get 3 videos a day.

Kind regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast