Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Formation Training

Formation Training

Well I see some people doing till 5 or 6 changes of formation during a match just to try to "have the counter" or "have the control" of the mach, Ive to say that for me is something annoying when this happen cause I found it so paranoid, despite till some point ca be understod.

I want to believe that a simulator of football like Top Eleven, that creates scenarios and want us manage, and do a job to find the better players and in it's correct labours and positions, try to keep a sense in some things, for example I would like to see a bigger reduction of possession when a team have a red card and a option to "put the bus" so, create a scenario of intensity with a effective defensive team when have 10 players, or even with 11 this defensive options with 5 man as DC's should increase the options VS higher Q. teams to at least don't recive so many goals against(Mou was here lol)...

In this case but, when I talk of a "sense" that should have T11 I talk about that to avoid these situations in what managers do 5-6 or even 10 formation changes, the reality is that in Real Life the teams train with "A formation", do a progress with it, try to find the best players with this formation, and during the live match, everyone knows where have to be, and where "should be other dudes in the field", so I think that to give stability in the use of formations and focus the game more in a real way, like test players, find the best men for FK and so... and too focus the game in live strategy changes of tactic like of orders, advance positions of players or switch some, and not do 5 formation changes which is so irreal, and as I said by my point annoying to see, the trainings should have a option to give a bonus of stability/effectivity/performance and give some type of bonus if we "train with a particular formation and then we use it".

I would like to see for example, and this can be interesting, a +1% bonus per player trained in the different lines, so a "bus recreation" can be for example train the formation 4dcs-4dmcs-1amc or st, and obtain a bonus of +8% in defense from 4dcs+4dmc's +(5% posesion and 1%/attack from other mates).

"And only active for 1 formation used during training" so in this case use the 4-4-1 should give as max. a 18% in defense that +50% activaed should be a 27% + effective defense than the usual.

So this can be so interesting and open a new way to manage and choose strategies, and too to face better Av.Q teams that for example in cup sometmes are less actives so, this can help overcome the Av.Q differance.
    Last edited by khris; 12-23-2016 at 03:59 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Khris ^_^

That sounds really awesome. I am a player, that is quite fond of my formation, this would not only help Managers perfect their formations, but will also encourage them to do so!

You're right, in real life football the formations don't change that often during the match, so this would be a nice feature to make Top 11 more realistic I'll be forwarding it to the devs!
    khris likes this.

Famous
    There are some things I will think about more, maybe don't agree with.

But I like this idea, what if after you finish drill training, or running alongside it, there is a similar "path" for training formation or strategies. It kind of exists because advancing drills can be seen as specialization for your strategy; Khris focusing on physical drills and 1000% speed dream is perfect example. I also think skill points after each match might be distributed in a way that reinforces each player's role in the formation it was used in the match.
    khris likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey Khris ^_^

That sounds really awesome. I am a player, that is quite fond of my formation, this would not only help Managers perfect their formations, but will also encourage them to do so!

You're right, in real life football the formations don't change that often during the match, so this would be a nice feature to make Top 11 more realistic I'll be forwarding it to the devs!
    In my 52 seasons I used as main fomations just the 4-3-3, the 4-3-1-2, and since September of 2015 when many managers noticed that the ST's had a lost of effectiveness, I started playing with the 4-2-3W-2 and made the 2nd attack line as the base-key of the team really...so I am very loyal in this aspect too

I saw matches of friends really incredible with these situations in what when manager A changes formation to counter B, B changes to counter the new formaiton of A... and then A changes again... xD
    13 are the max. of total changes of formation betwen 2 teams that Ive seen in a match in what I was supporting a team and... really... do not know how to name this paranormal phenomenon

This really can open a door in strategy terms so, let's see if can be a reality
    Thanks for supporting

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    There are some things I will think about more, maybe don't agree with.

But I like this idea, what if after you finish drill training, or running alongside it, there is a similar "path" for training formation or strategies. It kind of exists because advancing drills can be seen as specialization for your strategy; Khris focusing on physical drills and 1000% speed dream is perfect example. I also think skill points after each match might be distributed in a way that reinforces each player's role in the formation it was used in the match.
    Khris focusing on physical drills and 1000% speed dream

Khristmas dream

About this point, Ive to say that, I am no agree that this new version do not have, as the old version a limit of +20avQ distance as max. between the lower group of skills and the better of Defense-attacking-phis&mental skills...^^

I had a strategy based on train speed till 9* as 1st target and worked to win the amount of consecutive Cl's.. now this strategy by my side should be calibrated cause there are no limits and we can see some 300% speed...-.-'

But in general, I am agree too in that "can be good have teams with more personality" with it's own cards to play VS other teams, not only in formation terms as I suggest, extrapolable to other aspects as you've said,,, now for example many things are hidden, in terms of internal programming a player of 9* can be a absolute apocaliptic potatoe, but thats not bad cause is good that game wants managers doing a job of testing and this is essential, but when we talk about the tactics and "how we prepare these", and the personality of a team, maybe this can be more open, clear and developed in a logic and fun way (inside the randomnes in scenario terms).
    Let's see, every year the game have news so..

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Khris focusing on physical drills and 1000% speed dream

Khristmas dream

I had a strategy based on train speed till 9* as 1st target and worked to win the amount of consecutive Cl's.. now this strategy by my side should be calibrated cause there are no limits and we can see some 300% speed...-.-'
    The wolverine is almost halfway there

Formation Training-img_20161228_214341.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -