Thread: Weekly Loans for 1,2,3T

Weekly Loans for 1,2,3T

Well now reading another post about divide the market for 35T Players and Token Buyers this idea came to my mind.

Really I think we all are capable to organize a good season with 35T and have players for 1T the correct days after know a little bit about the market and our servers...

And yeah once we buy some players then we have to test them and try to see if they are worth to keep or not, in that case we can go to the market again to try to find a player with a "good base".

Then the most important work that we have to do with Tokens is buy greens basically..

So, for all these 35T players that maybe an not have access to good players I would like to see a new page inside the market to do loans but in some conditions to don't allow the abuse as happen in the associations.

For example we can put a player in Loans page, and we can recive 1T, 2 or 3, or maybe we can inclusive add 6* in exchange of 12T or so (part of the total player loan price ?¿)

So these players are in a list, depending of the level of other managers they pay a price or another, andwe recive Tokens for our players.
    Then the manager who owns the player can rest the player but "can not train him directly" and have to have the players for 1 week for this amount of tokens.

I think that is interesting introduce 6* and 7* players in some different of "short period of time" market, this will keep the balance, that should be with a promide of 5* per level, and will allow access to good players for a short period of time for non Token buyers, with some restrictions, as mentioned before and that can include a max. of 3 Loans per season.

And I think this is more or less fair because can give the chance for no token buyers to, for example add a 7* or 2-3 the last season week to try to achieve more trophies and push hard in some difficult rounds.

"And I think this is more or less fair because can give the chance for no token buyers to, for example add a 7* or 2-3 the last season week to try to achieve more trophies and push hard in some difficult rounds."

Really ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    "And I think this is more or less fair because can give the chance for no token buyers to, for example add a 7* or 2-3 the last season week to try to achieve more trophies and push hard in some difficult rounds."

Really ?
    "Well done", I think that yes, can work. But with the corect prices and limitated, and I would add inclusive a loa space for 9* (5* of +4 levels or similar). xD

Ok..
    And this would be open to all teams then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ok..
    And this would be open to all teams then ?
    Hmm I rally like the adapted things, to have some balance but in this case as I talk about loans of 1 week, which allow diffrent strategies, yea, i would open it to all.
    Another option is a loan system with a max. market as high as the Cup level we play... but well, basically this is the idea, a extra market with some conditions/limitations.