Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Too many tokens i'd lost. Why this game is so expensive???

Arrow Too many tokens i'd lost. Why this game is so expensive???

Respect you all! Two days ago i started to play this game and i discovered that i cannot buy no player for my team because of tokens. When i created name of team, jersey and logo, too many tokens disappeared. Because of one lost transfer i've lost all tokens and i think this game is not ok. Why we cannot buy players with money, dinero and tokens should be used in swelling of players, in constructions in individual training. I think that not all Top Eleven gamers has so many tokens, i think that not all Top Eleven gamers has much real money to buy tokens that we loose at lost transfers. Why this game is so expensive? This is not ok. This game can be much better than now. I'm wondering if i sell a player, the tokens of buyers come to me??? :
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-21-2017 at 09:55 PM.

U didnt know this game is only for milionairs?

I think u bought a jersey and logo from the store and yep, those are expensive.
    That are the rules. Its one of the qualities of the manager to manage the club. (Money, players, tokens etc)
    U will learn in the future
    ZANETTI, Bunzo and HairDryer like this.
    WZAWZDB!

Hey buddy. And welcome to the game.

You do not lose nor does tokes disappear.
    You chose to spend them.
    Tokens are very valuable in this game, thereby making it extremely important to spend them wisely.
    There are loads of hint to how to spend your tookens better in threads in this very forum.
    One of the classic and very costly lessesions. Is knowing when to exit a bidding war at the transfer market.
    In lower levels there are several players at the market. So an early exit is advisable
    ZANETTI, Bunzo and HairDryer like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    U didnt know this game is only for milionairs?

I think u bought a jersey and logo from the store and yep, those are expensive.
    That are the rules. Its one of the qualities of the manager to manage the club. (Money, players, tokens etc)
    U will learn in the future
    Yes, i bought Real Madrid Home Jersey but is not correct to loose tokens in this style.
    Honest manager

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Hey buddy. And welcome to the game.

You do not lose nor does tokes disappear.
    You chose to spend them.
    Tokens are very valuable in this game, thereby making it extremely important to spend them wisely.
    There are loads of hint to how to spend your tookens better in threads in this very forum.
    One of the classic and very costly lessesions. Is knowing when to exit a bidding war at the transfer market.
    In lower levels there are several players at the market. So an early exit is advisable
    Yes i know i spend a lot of tokens for nothing but when you want a better player and when you think that you recive 1 token per day you think is a big risk to transfer players if you have a poor club like mine. I cannot sell players because they have 3 stars. No club want players like my players. I cannot sell players and i cannot buy players. Is very frustrating. This is a big problem.
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-21-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    Honest manager

Welcome...
    You went & blow how many tokens on a Real Madrid shirt & you´re complaining how the tokens do not stay in your account ?
    The official shirts & logos are on sale the now & cost around a couple of euros cash (depending on what offer you have)
    ZANETTI likes this.

I have played like few years now and I have 0 official emblems or shirts...Emblems and shirts don't help to win trophies...
    ZANETTI, HairDryer and Bunzo like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First of all welcome here Zanetti, and now let's get to the subject.

The moment you log to the game, you must "pass" a tutorial which can't be skipped especially if you play the new version of the game and there you can see very good pretty much all the important things, like players cost money and tokens.

Your balance was very visible also highlighted in the tutorial so you knew exactly what you had, unless you rushed during the tutorial and just doing everything automatically just to skip it but that's your fault.

Regarding 1 token per day is also pretty good and smart, if Top Eleven would decide to give 2 tokens per day or 10 tokens per day we would just create an inflation getting thing worst.

The game goes like this for years and trust me is very playable but being a regular player doesn't mean you should have "access" to all the fancy stuffs like premium & official jerseys plus playing like a boss. There is no game that provide you this facility, no game at this type where your control to the game is very limited.

I recommend you to read our tutorials and guide section and for sure you will be able to find many useful things as a newbie.

On my second team where I seriously played, in 17,18 seasons I won pretty much everything, every season with daily tokens so the problem is not from the game.
    ZANETTI, Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I have played like few years now and I have 0 official emblems or shirts...Emblems and shirts don't help to win trophies...
    Yes, it's true. But the game would be loved much better with emblems and shirts by some of us. Others managers let us to transfer players with money but in Top Eleven is too frustrating to loose tokens in transfers. Too many tokens lost in transfers. In my correct opinion,tokens must be used in constructions, individual player training and transformating tokens in money(just for bilionairs).
    Honest manager

Another problem is that i started a construction but i must wait 3 days to finish that construction. I think we should use tokens on minimize time constructions. Ok, PricopGeorgeCătălin i'll retain what you said. I hope that i can be able to adapt to Top Eleven game rules very soon but is too hard for me. Thanks! Respect! (i'm romanian like your name)

Edit: I must not play not even one friendly because my friends are too advanced for me - big problem.
    I'm not sure but i think i make many tokens gifts to my advanced friends hoping that i'll recive some tokens from them. Good job on me!
    Last edited by ZANETTI; 01-22-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Honest manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast